sami

damien

>.< i have just bought gta sa and it just makes the game crash when loading

can anyone help please!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Well Damien considering that you just bought the game i would assume that you most likely have the new v.2 disk which is not moddable,so in order to utilize the majortiy of the mods out now you will need a v.1 game there are only a few ways to accomplish this nowadays,either you know someone who owns one,ebay it, Dl' it or just use this Handy downgrader tool which will change your v.2 .exe into a v.1 exe which is fully moddable... :coolthumbup:

FYI: you should always try to install all of your mods manually as oppose to using the auto installer tools like Sami which is cool ,BUT you always want to be able to see just what you are installing into your machine not to mention that all mods are not compatible with the sami as they all do not have the necessary sami installer script included with them. :D Good luck

Well Damien considering that you just bought the game i would assume that you most likely have the new v.2 disk which is not moddable,so in order to utilize the majortiy of the mods out now you will need a v.1 game there are only a few ways to accomplish this nowadays,either you know someone who owns one,ebay it, Dl' it or just use this Handy downgrader tool which will change your v.2 .exe into a v.1 exe which is fully moddable... :coolthumbup:

FYI: you should always try to install all of your mods manually as oppose to using the auto installer tools like Sami which is cool ,BUT you always want to be able to see just what you are installing into your machine not to mention that all mods are not compatible with the sami as they all do not have the necessary sami installer script included with them. :D Good luck

THX!!!! :clapping: I have the same problem as Damien and couldnt figure out wat to do... lOl... Anyway, i cant find the file ure linking to :cry: .... can u send another link or something??....... plz!!!!!!!!!!