Behind St.Marks bistro?

Patty-T

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How did you get a helicopter without cheats? What mission?

The "False Idols" mission in Staunton. It works for the PS2 anyway. Not sure about the PSP though, but I'm assuming it's the same.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...t&p=3838239

Read from that post onwards, to see more info. But it can definitly be done, and it's not difficult. The hardest part is getting the chopper in and out of your staunton garage by pushing it with a car.

You can get behing Saint Marks by drivin an ambulcane up the stairs and whatnot, jumpin on it then over all a wall...There's nothing of interest behind there, except a ramp, which you can ramp if you get behind there in a PCJ using the GTA: LC Mod

You can also get there if you go down the small alley down the street, jump one of the walls and you there :)

You can get behing Saint Marks by drivin an ambulcane up the stairs and whatnot, jumpin on it then over all a wall...There's nothing of interest behind there, except a ramp, which you can ramp if you get behind there in a PCJ using the GTA: LC Mod

You can also get there if you go down the small alley down the street, jump one of the walls and you there :)

Thats a simple way, sometimes i'd rather make some cheats up by using cheatmaker in the cheatdevice, so i'd put something like a little motel at the back of saint marks bistro to make it look a bit better.

• 1 month later...