How do I download cars into GTA3?

brodowski

is there any other way to fix this?

Yeah there is a 100% good way to fix every problem with any program

Here is the Solution:

TELL THE IDIOTS WHO CREATE THE PROGRAMS THAT THEY MUST INCLUDE INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO WITH IT OR IT WONT GET POSTED----IF MORE SITES DID THIS THERE WOULD BE LESS PROBLEMS WITH EVERYTHING AND THINGS WOULD RUN BETTER......ALSO TO CAN THE EXCUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO WRITE IT THEN GET SOEMOEN ELSE TO DO IT OHH LOOK OUT OF EXCUSES--- ANY PROGRAM LIKE THIS SHOULD COME WITH TUT SHOWING EVERY LITTLE THING BEING CLICKED AND WHAT IT DOES --- IT SEEMS THAT EXPLINATIONS ARE EITHER TOO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND, PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THEY NEED TO WRITE IT AS IF WHOEVER IS READING IT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, OR BOTH SO PROVIDE SCREENSHOTS AND THAT WILL END THE PROBLEM

I Also think that it should be mandatory to force these ass hats who post up this crap thinking everyone should easily figure it out, to have to include an idioits instruction guide thats already proven it can be followed by a comp illiterate person programs -- In short:

It's the person's responsiblity who posted the program to provide easy walk through instructions for everyone to understand---To tell you the truth I'm really sick and tired of reading the same old lame ass excues about WELL THIS IS OUR FREE TIME"

I'm Sorry but Thats CRAP and a lame cop out!

They try to use the excuse it works or that they say they themselves or a few others undersand it --- Well there are 2 problems with these types of comments

1) Of course they themselves are going to understand it--THEY FRIGGIN WROTE IT

2) Teh people they are saying figgured it out are either:

A) Friends of theirs or have enough programing knowledge

or knowledge about programs in general

AHH NEWS FLASH! the proplem with these types of comments are is that the people they are saying figured it out are the people with either inside information or know the person but what about the rest of the people who are clueless---

What about them---99.9% of the time there are way more people who don't know then do....

Then they get pissed at say to stop flooding the forum with questions and to read the FAQ...THERE SHOULD BE AN FAQ AND THERE WOULD NEVER BE A NEED FOR ONE IF THEY JUST LEFT THE DAMN INSTRUCTIONS

And screw this they are just trying to be helpfull coments people start attacking you with...think about it whats so nice about pissing people off with a PROGRAM THAT WAS CREATED AND THEN LEFT NO INSTRUCTIONS..How is that nice......

Then they get so sick of what they started then you start getting ignored and that even further irritates you to the point where you start slandering either the program, the preson who made itr or both...Then to make matters worse they then turn around trying to save face by saying you are being rude to them and no one wanst to help someone who is rude...then they run to a moderator and then you either get suspended and or banned ..and this is all due to the fact that they didn't leav instructions in a tool they created and posted

Everyone wonders why a forum gets growded with the same thing over and over and when you break it down it all falls back on the person who posted the program not including instructions

So yes almost every single troll and flood topic is usually 99% of the time their fault....and or the sites fault for allowing a program to go up incomplete.

Tell me I'm wrong!

Edited by tx3000

Yeah there is a 100% good way to fix every problem with any program

Here is the Solution:

TELL THE IDIOTS WHO CREATE THE PROGRAMS THAT THEY MUST INCLUDE INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO WITH IT OR IT WONT GET POSTED----IF MORE SITES DID THIS THERE WOULD BE LESS PROBLEMS WITH EVERYTHING AND THINGS WOULD RUN BETTER......ALSO TO CAN THE EXCUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO WRITE IT THEN GET SOEMOEN ELSE TO DO IT OHH LOOK OUT OF EXCUSES--- ANY PROGRAM LIKE THIS SHOULD COME WITH TUT SHOWING EVERY LITTLE THING BEING CLICKED AND WHAT IT DOES --- IT SEEMS THAT EXPLINATIONS ARE EITHER TOO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND, PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THEY NEED TO WRITE IT AS IF WHOEVER IS READING IT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, OR BOTH SO PROVIDE SCREENSHOTS AND THAT WILL END THE PROBLEM

I Also think that it should be mandatory to force these ass hats who post up this crap thinking everyone should easily figure it out, to have to include an idioits instruction guide thats already proven it can be followed by a comp illiterate person programs -- In short:

It's the person's responsiblity who posted the program to provide easy walk through instructions for everyone to understand---To tell you the truth I'm really sick and tired of reading the same old lame ass excues about WELL THIS IS OUR FREE TIME"

I'm Sorry but Thats CRAP and a lame cop out!

They try to use the excuse it works or that they say they themselves or a few others undersand it --- Well there are 2 problems with these types of comments

1) Of course they themselves are going to understand it--THEY FRIGGIN WROTE IT

2) Teh people they are saying figgured it out are either:

A) Friends of theirs or have enough programing knowledge

or knowledge about programs in general

AHH NEWS FLASH! the proplem with these types of comments are is that the people they are saying figured it out are the people with either inside information or know the person but what about the rest of the people who are clueless---

What about them---99.9% of the time there are way more people who don't know then do....

Then they get pissed at say to stop flooding the forum with questions and to read the FAQ...THERE SHOULD BE AN FAQ AND THERE WOULD NEVER BE A NEED FOR ONE IF THEY JUST LEFT THE DAMN INSTRUCTIONS

And screw this they are just trying to be helpfull coments people start attacking you with...think about it whats so nice about pissing people off with a PROGRAM THAT WAS CREATED AND THEN LEFT NO INSTRUCTIONS..How is that nice......

Then they get so sick of what they started then you start getting ignored and that even further irritates you to the point where you start slandering either the program, the preson who made itr or both...Then to make matters worse they then turn around trying to save face by saying you are being rude to them and no one wanst to help someone who is rude...then they run to a moderator and then you either get suspended and or banned ..and this is all due to the fact that they didn't leav instructions in a tool they created and posted

Everyone wonders why a forum gets growded with the same thing over and over and when you break it down it all falls back on the person who posted the program not including instructions

So yes almost every single troll and flood topic is usually 99% of the time their fault....and or the sites fault for allowing a program to go up incomplete.

Tell me I'm wrong!

Well I Actually Liked This Reply More Than I Expected But Im On Ur Side! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i downlaoded a car and i got some program. it comes wit h2 files scripter and gta mod installer . when i click them it deos not laod is there any other way to fix this?

I am also having a problem with this.

I also had my game "no-cd" cracked!

Can someone please reply and help.

The game is boring and i wanted to make it look cooler.

:bashhead:

go here www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=552

and download the img tool it has a decent help file and the cars on that also have read me's that tell ya how to do it. i always copy my game folder into another folder before modding so if problems come up you can just copy it back to the original folder.

hope this helps.

Edited by MOFOJOE