Original GTA Master's Stunt Videos

Ok now i know people are gonna say shit like "That was'nt good" and shit like that. That's because i do "Pure" stunts no glitches, mods, or cheats. So they dont look that amazing to the people that do use glitches, mods and cheats. So unless you have a video that doesnt have glitches, mods or cheats dont post in this topic or you're a retard

Those arent pure stunts those are natural stunts and just because people use glithces doesent mean that the stunts are easyer. You can call me a retard if you want to i dont care but the stunts ive seen in your videos ive done on my first stunt videos. I mean doing simply krails,cork's and spins doesnt amuse people anymore. People may use mods or cheats in there videos but they dont use mods and cheats that enchance the stunting abilities. I liked some of your car stunts though :)

Those arent pure stunts those are natural stunts and just because people use glithces doesent mean that the stunts are easyer. You can call me a retard if you want to i dont care but the stunts ive seen in your videos ive done on my first stunt videos. I mean doing simply krails,cork's and spins doesnt amuse people anymore. People may use mods or cheats in there videos but they dont use mods and cheats that enchance the stunting abilities. I liked some of your car stunts though :)

you said that the stunts i did are ones you did in your first stunt videos....these are my first stunt videos....so whats your point...that im starting out like you did???? I dont like using glitches, mods and cheats in my videos cause i want to show people what you can do without all that shit. Then you said that the stuff i did doesnt "amuse" people anymore....well this is an old forum with people that have probebly had VC for their PC's whenever VC came out and had a lot more time on their hands then me to stunt and shit so they've probebly have seen it all. I have had a lot of good responses to my videos so i dont care to much what people think about my video on this old ass forum.

Ghost, you said to go and what get tips or something....I make up my own shit i never got a lesson from no one I just do what i come up with.

I have had a lot of good responses to my videos so i dont care to much what people think about my video on this old ass forum.

Then why post it here if it is for people you are only going to offend?

Mr. Metal and I were only trying to give constructive criticism to help you improve your stunting.

Seems to me as soon as you get a bad review from someone you can't handle it..

Ghost, you said to go and what get tips or something....I make up my own shit i never got a lesson from no one I just do what i come up with.

Thats all very good and all but watching other vids ,and seeing whats been done and not, really helps.

I'm forever watching vids and coming up with ideas.

also I just remembered-hit f1 after you do a stunt, that way you do not have to record while you are playing, therefore not having to delete 50 files of failed stunts :)

GL with the stunting! :D

Edited by Ghost

You said that you wanna show people what you can do without glitches, mods and stuff. Whell i think many people know that because thats how stunting started out a long time ago without the glithces and stuff. So youre not showing people anything new :) Anyway good luck with stunting ;)

I dont look off of other peoples stunt videos to get ideas. I work my way up...if i start off by looking at the best videos and i do the type of stunts they do then i cant improve much now can I...I would have to improve with the crowd after people discover new types of tricks as i move at my own pace and if i find out the stunts on my own i could figure out even more i i go on...thats my stratagy.

I dont look off of other peoples stunt videos to get ideas. I work my way up...if i start off by looking at the best videos and i do the type of stunts they do then i cant improve much now can I...I would have to improve with the crowd after people discover new types of tricks as i move at my own pace and if i find out the stunts on my own i could figure out even more i i go on...thats my stratagy.

If you don't get ideas off other people's videos then how do you know about stunting eh smartass?

How do you know if you've found a "new" stunt if you don't watch other people's vids? No offence, just wondering.

If you don't get ideas off other people's videos then how do you know about stunting eh smartass?

I started doing small stunts back in 2002 with cars...then in 2004 when i was playing MTA for the first time someone showed me a backflip with a bike. After that i started stunting, coming up with other stuff not knowing other people already came up with them.

How do you know if you've found a "new" stunt if you don't watch other people's vids? No offence, just wondering.

Im not saying new stunt to everyone just a new stunt for me.

• 2 weeks later...
How u record the video????????

First get a required program. I'd suggest you to use Fraps 1.9d since it's the easiest to use and it's free. 2.x.x versions are shareware and have a watermark and 30 seconds recording limit. You can get Fraps 1.9d from gta-downloads.

Install it and run it. Configure key(s) for recording. Then run whatever game you want to record from. Lower the resolution to 640x480. Then you can record/stop recoding by pressing the record key (default F9, I think)

I'd suggest you to use the replay feature (F1) rather than recoding in real time because you can get a better camera angle in replay and concentrate more on the stunt in real time. But you'll have to use the GXT tool to remove the REPLAY text first.

[email protected]

I started doing small stunts back in 2002 with cars...then in 2004 when i was playing MTA for the first time someone showed me a backflip with a bike. After that i started stunting, coming up with other stuff not knowing other people already came up with them.

Im not saying new stunt to everyone just a new stunt for me.

hey orginal gta master i have done couple of stunts on my ps2 which nobody know about i think it is much easier to do stunts on a car then on a bike i tried to do stunts with a bike i did like two spins then fell to you have any tips on how i could get better on doing stunts with a bike

He isn't saying watch other people's videos and then do exactly what they are doing. Maybe you see them do a stunt and notice that you could do it different, adding something to it to make something cool. Or maybe you'll notice a few stunts that are done over and over again and will avoid putting those in your video.

Wow, you're still cocky about things.

He isn't saying watch other people's videos and then do exactly what they are doing. Maybe you see them do a stunt and notice that you could do it different, adding something to it to make something cool. Or maybe you'll notice a few stunts that are done over and over again and will avoid putting those in your video.

Wow, you're still cocky about things.

Hey hey hey watch your language now. Plus I dont look off of others to even find out about new stunts. I like to figure them out for myself.

Hey hey hey watch your language now. Plus I dont look off of others to even find out about new stunts. I like to figure them out for myself.

Wow.

Cocky. Ooh, what a bad word. -_-

That's cool, though. Even though if people keep seeing the same stunts they've already seen in other vids, some might not want to watch anymore of them.. but hey, don't let that stop you from what you're doing. You record for fun, right?

Wow.

Cocky. Ooh, what a bad word. -_-

That's cool, though. Even though if people keep seeing the same stunts they've already seen in other vids, some might not want to watch anymore of them.. but hey, don't let that stop you from what you're doing. You record for fun, right?

....I was sort of joking but what ever.

I made 3 other videos already. I'v been working on them for the past 2 months. My 4th one isnt all that great but im just getting the rest of the old stunts out of my system and then the 5th video has the new stuff with some old. Then the 6th one is all about the new stuff. Mainly the airgrabs and combos. I hope you guys would like these ones cause I dont think I can make any more. The 4th one is coming out August 6th, then the others will come out the following weeks.