SA community stunt video - audition

Slayer

We're making a San Andreas community stunt video and we're looking for people who want to edit it.

(read the whole thing here)

Anyone who wants to edit the video, should post a link to one of his videos (doesn't have to be about stunting). Later, I'll make a poll with the names of everyone who's applied here, and then we'll finally choose who will it be. :erm:

Edited by Slayer

There we go :My Audition sorry about the VC clips but i am saving all my good clips for the vid :bleh: and I might audition for the vc vid aswell

also the intro I'm thinking of would be very different to that but any way just dload it.

I am also sorry that it is too long but I think 60 secs is too short. mine is 2 minuites.

All of my vid is wrong. should I go back and render it again? or do I get away with it?

Edited by Ghost

All of my vid is wrong. should I go back and render it again? or do I get away with it?

I think that's ok, since nobody else has poste anything. I'd be happy if at least a few more people submit anything. I just have a feeling that this'll end up like the older project. People on this site aren't just interested in stunting.

I was wondering, if this project fails, we could make a small collaboration, couldn't we?

I could give this topic a mention on the homepage tomorrow as I've been asked to post a stunt video by Ghostchild, I can mention this topic in the news post.

Anyway for my audition can I just show you two of my old school videos I did for Vice City. Now I must stress these are old school, made before stunting became a craze, so that means not really innovative stunts, not much effort put into editing, and poorly chosen music. So there we go. Anyway search the downloads database for Vice City Stuntage if you haven't seen my vids.

• 2 weeks later...