Happy Anniversary

Switch Designs

I have been playing alot of GTA Liberty City Stories lately on my PSP and found a neat little weapon in the game that I just had to have in San Andreas. This Mod will change your Cane into a Hockey Stick, your Grenades into Hockey Pucks and your Slappers Hockey Jersey into a NHL Jersey.

maintest.gif

Download it here.

April 14th 2006

Today is also my 8th wedding anniversary and my 10th year of being with my beautiful loving wife. We have had 2 kids and have been through a lot together and I honestly feel that I wouldn't be the man I am today without her in my life.

April 14th 2006

Today is also my 8th wedding anniversary and my 10th year of being with my beautiful loving wife. We have had 2 kids and have been through a lot together and I honestly feel that I wouldn't be the man I am today without her in my life.

Wonderful words!

Nie pack. I like it. I love the detail in the hockey stick.

Where's the cane?

Happy Anniversary!!!

However you spell it.

Edited by Scythe

Wow so you've been with her since you were 16 and got married at 18. That's pretty young to make such a commitment. Nice going.

[inappropriate question]

So...is your wife hot?

[/inappropriate question]

Don't answer that ^^ :P

LOL I never thought of it like that I guess I was just luckey enough to find the woman That I'd spend the rest of my life with early in life.

AND YES SHE IS CRAZY HOT LMFAO... Would you expect anything less ^.^