New Music Info?

Chris

I found this article on GTA-SanAndreas.com

It says about a site that has some info on what kind of music we can expect to see and maybe about and online multiplayer mode.

I'm not sure how reliable the source is but here's what it says:

By: Derek dela Fuente

GTA: San Andreas Info

Want to know what music you’ll be listening to and the possibility of online play you say…

New information on GTA: San Andreas today came to light, giving some insights on what to expect from the third title in the GTA3 trilogy.

Realising that the series needs further innovation, RockStar north are currently implementing a wide range of gameplay additions, including the ability to challenge fellow highway drivers to a race; however sadly RockStar North are refusing to divulge anymore information prior to E3.

Following on from the musical success in GTA: Vice City, RockStar have once again been signing up major artists, reportedly including the likes of 50 cent, Justin Timberlake and Happy Mondays to mention but a few – hinting that San Andreas will have a more modern theme then the 80’s induced Vice City.

In addition it’s claimed that San Andreas will be much larger then either Liberty City or Vice City before it, whilst we’ve heard suggestions that an online multiplayer mode will surface and provide the major selling point for the title.

We’ll hopefully have more information soon.

Source: TotalVideoGames.net

yeah I agree with nick (although I would rather die in hell than play in split-screen mode :mellow: )

I don't have online ability so I get really jealous when games I'm really exited about (GTA:SA, THUG, NFS:UG, Ratchet & Clank 3) come out and have online play...

The only way I play online games is over my PC

Online play doesn't bother me too much anyways, the game itself without online play is always fun, I'm just waiting for GTA:SA, in fact I hope it DOESN'T have online ability :lol:

I just have a feeling that if GTA had online ability it would kinda ruin the gameplay a bit, I don't know I'm probably wrong :mellow:

Edited by insane_pyro28

yeah but nobody pays like that anymore, well at least hardly anybody, the vast majority of people pay monthly so it doesnt matter how long your on for

i agree with the fact that R* might concentrate on multiplayer too much and the single player gameplay wont be very good which if that happens will be a shame