what do you think?

neitherine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Why mafias??? Or why gangs??? Why not something new like Colombian Cartels, or Mexican Cartels that's a completely new thing

i totally agree. im so sick of this mafia thing. the mafia has been in GTA3, GTAVC (in the end) ,GTASA (in las venturas) and in GTALCS :tongue: . Cant we get something new!? I'd really like to get some background on the mexican mafia theme goin on in Vice City!!

Mafia. They could extend the story arc of Tommy Vercetti wonderfully in a Vice City based game.

Also, the Mafia doesn't suck. The Mafia actually does a better job of what "gangbangers" do and they do it looking better.

The Mafia makes more money, has more guns, more members, and looks better than all of the little local gangs combined.

they dpn't live down their, anyways ive just had enough of the mafia i want to see something new. san andreas was new (the beging of the game) in the middle and end it reminded me of gta vc and gta 3 because you ran around doing missions for people.

Edited by SoLo

In VC it wasn't really Mafia but I really liked the storyline there the best. Think about it, Tommy was working for Sonny before and after he got sent to prison. Then he got dumped in Vice City and what did he do? He took over the damn city!!! Who did he do it with? Himself! Sure he got some help but in the beginning it was only him. There was no Mafia behind him and VC's story was full of variety. Sure the gangs sucked ass in there but it was still an awesome game with an excellent storyline. It wasn't really a "Mafia" theme, that was in GTA3 (even though they betrayed you about one third of the way). So if VCS is going to be anything like Vice City, then it will be one hell of a game!

P.S. I love the Mafia theme and I hope VCS has the same little touch of it in it like Vice City did. Miami doesn't really have a big Mafia population it's more Columbians and stuff like that. I don't care if it's a big theme like GTA3 or a little one like in VC, I just hope it's not like SA with the whole gangster theme.

Edited by ArturKim21

Well, their is deffinately gonna be a return of the columbians and the haitians..Where their is a ghetto their is poverty, Where their is poverty their is crime, where their is crime their is gangs =p Vice city has a ghetto.