Rockstar sued for hiding sexual content

Adriaan

Months after San Andreas was pulled from stores all over North America; re-rated to Adults Only; re-released and rated back to "M" for Mature, someone is suing Rockstar again over the hidden sexual content. Apperantly Los Angeles City Attorney, Rocky Delgadillo, sued Rockstar on Thursday for violating California business code. Now we all know that the copies of GTA: San Andreas available in stores right now doesn't contain those hidden sexual content, however they are being sued for hiding it in the first place when it was submitted to the Entertainment Software Rating Board.

Delgadillo says that the ESRB would have immediatly slapped an Adults Only rating on the game if they knew about the sexual content in the first place. This is probably true and Rockstar could be in for some series trouble, although I don't see GTA: San Andreas getting pulled from stores. Perhaps they will only have to pay a hefty fine.

Source: MTV News

Wow. He's a little late. I mean, The Sims 2 has sexual content without any mods or third party accessories required. Just like the senile old woman who sued Rockstar for the same reason about six months ago because she bought the game for her underage 14 year old grandson, she was laughed out of court.

Hell, I'm 13 and I find Hot Coffee...dry. Maddox explains this in his article:

...I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought there was some mistake, this couldn't be the family-friendly carjacking game I thought I knew. Maybe Denise changed into an outfit that just happened to look like the bust of a naked woman...

...I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game...

...I think it's only fitting for Rockstar Games to go out of business, and all the programmers lose their jobs over this. God bless Hillary Clinton for allocating tax money to have federal regulators investigate "the source of this content," because if she hadn't, consumers might have to go through the trouble of reading the label on the cover of the box...

I agree with Maddox too that was a great comment by him, thats what MTV news should have reported, not crap about some guy who will probably get laughed out of court too.

I had this huge ass response typed out for this about how Rockstar sucks for saying that the models, textures, animations and sex was never in their game and that a evil hacker modder put it all in there.

But I hit the back button on my browser mouse on accident and it all went away >.<

I just think rockstar should have been nicer to the modders that keep people intrested in their game long after it should have been forgotten about and not have blamed modders for their own mistake of not removing the content completely and just hideing it instead....

Yeah they have admitted it was their stuff now but didn't their parents ever teach them that lieing is bad.