Mod Problem

Ranger

Dude, all my files are not set to read only I had listened 2 ur advice already. First I downloaded that 6 rocket launcher mod. It did not work even if I change the weapon.dat file. Next i downloaded the mod that turns the faggio into a hoverboard. Now my game gets stuck even if i start anew game or load a previously saved game. I even replaced the original GTA3.IMG file and also the WEAPON.Dat file But still 2 no avail.

I had also installed the laser mod using VCMM which stuck half way between

Help :bashhead:

I prefer to script install mine, rather than play about with img tools which have a couple of bugs in them. It also halves the time it takes to install as opposed to manual installs.

yes, what i was trying to say is that if u only will install one or two mods, then do it manually.

btw the better thing to do if ur going to install lots of mods, is to make ur own script with all of them, because if u install one at a time, they can overwright one or other file and screw-up it all...probably

=)

• 3 months later...

Do you ever read either post dates or other member's posts!? If you're just posting tips, make your own topic and post them there. Here we're talking about installing mods manually or using scripts, not installing script mods. You should know that if you're VC tech support.

• 3 weeks later...

the first time i modded a few vice city cars, they all worked, recently after i've re-installed vc a couple times all the cars are one solid colour with tires with white rims or the entire car is white or the car just disappears altogether. after i uninstall vice city is there something in the registry i have to get rid of to fix the problem?

the first time i modded a few vice city cars, they all worked, recently after i've re-installed vc a couple times all the cars are one solid colour with tires with white rims or the entire car is white or the car just disappears altogether. after i uninstall vice city is there something in the registry i have to get rid of to fix the problem?

that has happened to me so many times,it gets really annoying