Silenced weapons modding

endpoint

Hi, can anyone tell me what/where you would have to alter i.e. some data files in order to make other weapons silenced? For instance - I wsih to make the country rifle silenced as every bugger runs away after one shot :) On a side note don't you think it's a bit annoying that even if you shoot someone with a silenced pistol in the middle of nowhere the cops always seem to instantly know about it :P still what can you do

anyway if anyone can help cheers

Edited by endpoint

On a side note don't you think it's a bit annoying that even if you shoot someone with a silenced pistol in the middle of nowhere the cops always seem to instantly know about it :P still what can you do

Actual I pondered over that a couple of times, some other stuff I noticed is

if your wearing the cop uniform and play "cop" by chasing criminals or help another cop.

you get wanted to so I guess thats something rockstar will have to make sure they code in

there next game engine I guess. :cigar:

If your looking for coding and scipting info try www.gtaforums.com home of the mod community.

You can get tuturials on Zmoderler and coding and can get help threw posting.

Edited by Sabin

Shame, I was thinking that this would come, same old GTA problem. The police will come after you if you kill too many people with the gun, but in some missions they do help (e.g. Badlands).

Like in GTAVC: if you kill more than two people, the wanted stars will illuminate by 2 stars.

Like in GTAVC: if you kill more than two people, the wanted stars will illuminate by 2 stars.

What?

In Vice City, I can kill like 20 people and get one star -_-

ANyway, If you shoot someone in the STREET in FULL VIEW of Police with a gun, you're gonna get caught.

The silenced pistol isn't invisible.

Edited by Akuma

What?

In Vice City, I can kill like 20 people and get one star -_-

ANyway, If you shoot someone in the STREET in FULL VIEW of Police with a gun, you're gonna get caught.

The silenced pistol isn't invisible.

Maybe in the PS2 version, but in the PC version, it takes only 2 dead bodies to call the police (if I recall)

Correct me if I'm wrong though...