Official LCS Site Update! Release Date Revealed

Chris

Rockstar just emailed us to say the official site for Liberty City Stories has just been updated with screens and teaser videos.

The official site contains "emails" with information on characters and new screens, and also the trailer to feast your eyes on. The game will be released in North America on October 25th.

Expect a huge overhaul of LCS content on The GTA Place over the weekend. We've added all the Screenshots to the site. At the official site you can view the trailer in either Windows Media or QuickTime.

Tomorrow we'll be updating all our content pages with much more comprehensive stuff.

Also check out the hilarious teaser sites at C.U.N.T, AmmuNation.net, PauliesRevue, Lips106

FreeCoq is still not used, neither is bathtubginstill, and NewMarketingReadThis is parked on the AmmuNation site.

The official Grand Theft Auto website has also been updated with a nice new shiny flash intro with links to all the GTA games, very nice indeed.

Oh and finally, IGN have a little preview with some new screenshots which we'll have for you soon.

Wow we're the first fansite to post it, that's a pretty fast update Chris (again) :P

But you only beat GTAWH by a meer couple minutes. That's if IPB's clock and calendar are to be trusted((Which, BTW, I never trust it.)). :D

Awesome news, though. Love it, just love it. The trailer, is fuckin' awesome. Reminds me so much of GTA3. I can't wait!