26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna make a video?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mods at all, no one likes mods in stunt videos, as it doesn't take much skill in stunting then from turning off gravity, or a well placed ramp etc. The stunting skill comes from looking around ingame for opportuinities to stunt. Ok idea to have stunting.

@TVG: Upload to www.putfile.com, and post the link here. My replays look alright but my CJ keep putting his leg out to the side (a little bit) and i cant edit (no vegas anymore noooo). I'm in for San Andreas stunts on the PC.

If anybody needs a (PC) game screen capture program, I have a freeware version I can send it to your email address if you need it. it works perfectly, even while playing the game! no need to do replays! By the way, who is going to edit the video, like put it all together? I could do that EASY.

We should start a website. like we need a name first though! Sorry tommi vercetti guy, im kinda doin ur job here. LOL, but we should. I could sort the website nd stuff if we can think of a name. Tommi vercetti Guy, if u want to talk to me about this, then please send me an email.

ye, but you have to admit, our own community website would be pretty good. we can exchange ideas here though!

Not trying to be a smartass, but no. We wouldn't get a propper domain even. This site gots over 2000 members and growing, and at least 100 guest in per hour. And the sites just much much better then the forum even! I think we should rather consentrate on making this one better.

When i record my videos, they are like 40 MB!

How can i make them less that ten, i dont know why they are so large, seeing that they are 15 seconds each.

EDIT: nevermind, I used Dr.Divx to cut them down to size, so here they are.

Sentinel XS flip (2 dead bums)

Airport stunt

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

ill see what i can do with the replay.rep thing, but i prefer to record them straight out, unless i know i can do better.

ATS are pretty good at editing but it's your choice since your TheGtaPlace's official stunter. Put some LC in there and mix the variety up!