i need help 4 downloading mods

Yes, it's possible, but A GIANT pain in the ass. If it's a data mod, i.e. Hot Coffee or new carcols, then use Nero Enterprise to save the disc as an ISO to your hard drive, then replace the needed files on the ISO, then burn it as a disc image to a blank dvd. Model and texture editing is very hard, and requires much recompiling and stuff, so just get the PC version. Again modding the PS2 version requires some type of expensive software like Nero Enterprise edition, a big hunk of hard drive space and a dvd burner. Not to mention knowing what to replace and one more thing, burning a dvd requires a mod chip to play on the PS2. So what I'm saying? You'll probably spend upwards of $250 just to make a mod on the not-as-good version. In fact, $250 would probably buy you a new processor or graphics card to play GTASA on the PC if you need it.

Please don't make two topics. Also, I'm putting this in the correct forum

PLEASE choose NOT to leave a link in the source forum when moving topics. It practically defeats the purpose of moving the topic.

Why must people be dumb enough to not look for PROPER FORUMS? On top of that, he POSTS TWO TOPICS! God....