Playstation 3 over 4

BlackListedB

Good news, VERY good news to report from my repair projects I take on. I offered to buy on a 'make offer' PS3 about 2 to 3 years ago, $25, and they accepted, I checked eBay in recent months to see what the same deal is currently, and it is roughly in the same ballpark.... Why? How? For a working PS3 that doesn't read any discs, that's the demand price it seems.

Way down if you can only surf the Web with it in essence, or contact PSN friends. Well, the hope was for a repair all along and it's finally DONE. A working drive with an original match of the same parts is working mated to it. I tried swapping logic circuit boards for the drive itself, but ultimately I wound up back with it's original board after two unsuccessful attempts, it just seems crazy to defy all the theories about matching keys up or having no luck, but what worked was having a match physically for the old drive, and I hope this info helps others because as it stands, I've not spent more then $52 dollars for a completely working PS3, and I can tell you, my Xbox was certainly more costly then that!!

As fate timing would have it, the local pawn shop is liquidating all BLURAY movies and games, because they ran short on space to stock them, all titles $8 or less, I only had enough for one, I passed on LA Noire because it's normally only $10 at present, but for $22 marked down to $8 was Black Ops II, did I make a mistake bypassing COD and BF3?!? I hope to try them at some point, but I prefer 3rd person to FPS anyway