GTAGaming Blocked?

Blur

Yeah, similar message in Chrome. Here's Google's report on why: http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gtagaming.com%2F&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US

What is the current listing status for www.gtagaming.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 1247 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 5 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-09-21, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-09-21.
Malicious software includes 3 scripting exploit(s), 2 trojan(s).
Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including caprichosdecasa.net/yvlacb.hopto.org/ianbrewerton.myzen.co.uk/.
2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including caprichosdecasa.net/fiz.su/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS36351 (SOFTLAYER).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.gtagaming.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 2 site(s) including edgenetwk.com/,enhosting.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 7 domain(s), including edgenetwk.com/maxibest.ru.com/turismo-interior.com/.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

So, they either got hacked, or some ads they were displaying got replaced with malicious javascript code. Probably be fine to visit but perhaps best to stay off it until that message goes, just to be on the safe side.

I went to GTAGaming after I was unjustly banned from GTAForums, all I got in response was that I was banned for life from ever joining them, trust me, you don't need that site harshing your gig. Maybe worse then GTAForums since I think the guys responsible for that knew me and automatically disliked me. You can't ban people because they share different opinions and you don't like them personally for whatever reason.

My response about this is Good riddance to bad rubbish. Poorly administered sites don't deserve patronage. I'm made out to be some sort of scourge of the Internet, those two sites seem to share a lot of members, so there's some sort of connection running things as well.

For many a year I was just bewildered by backlash posed against me, but when I was temp banned every other week, it got to be a very unfriendly situation, and damn near intolerable

Edited by BlackListedB