PSN ID // Find friends to compete with!

Sherman

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently able to get my PS3 back online, and updated!! I'm forming friend requests, I found Spawngasm and Raindancer of GTA forums, old, old friends who've spent plenty of time on PS3, whereas I spend most of mine on Xbox these days, but that will change, once I get both Last Of Us, all the Uncharteds back, and GTA V for PS3, I am changing my mind about a digital download after seeing it's 17 plus Gigabytes total, so much easier to go BluRay based media disc, but it's still up in the air, been working out an optical disc drive deal at eBay auction the guy told me he sold it and was canceling the auction win after I paid, via PP, now he says he can ship it to me, so things may work out yet. Should be a proper match for my vintage 40Gig system, circa 2008 IIRC. In case you missed my story, I bought my PS3 without a working disc reader, but it still went online and functioned, bought for $25 and they still sell for around $50 USD in the same condition as mine, strange

Anyway, I hope if you can get along with me for extended lengths of time, that mostly being offline, friend me or send notice to my PSN so I know!! I do hope to get GTA Online for both consoles, should be really fun either way

Edited by BlackListedB

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I did a few hours ramping up from NO XP in PSN for my account as noted, same name between XBL and PSN. I got only one friend request, but Chris accepted my invite to keep tabs on what we're playing while online, I've got not much to show for example Trophies and games with online capability since this PS3 was primarily used to surf the PSN store, download some demos and trailers, and I'd done most of my previous experience with Playstation offline, but I still have the good ole Xbox, it scared me a few times with freeze ups, during critical game play, but it always comes back and stays playing until I save and shut off.

I'm getting a bit off topic but I want to point out this Xbox360 I have is a 2007 model I think, one of the first HDMI models and it's still running great, so I really got rather lucky, all the others got Red Ring of Death after a year or so playing just fine. Anywho, I hope to game with people I know a bit from online or the forums, etc. Many years ahead of more of the same!

For like the first time ever I can play a game online on my ps3...my internet connection is usually too weak...anyway...I got onto the game last night for the first time...robbed enough stores to buy the cheapest garage I could find...I'm totally new to online gaming and don'y have a microphone but if anyone wants to help me out with some of the missions you can become friends with "marlintinis" on psn or look for "AXISIAN" in GTA online...however it works...thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be getting in online tonight perhaps, still monkeying around with single player since I started over with the PS3 edition, I'm nervous doing the online GTAO with no idea what to expect as well, I bought my PS3 version to do online, but I'm really dismayed with the Nyko 3rd party PS3 controller I bought, I no longer have a SixAxis, but I'm now reconsidering getting a Sony official controller, the cheaper models seem to suffer from ultra stiff push buttons, and it's wearing on my fingers pretty quickly

Well...I finally went out and got a headset...and a keypad for my ps3...I know now that I'm seen in GTAO as "marlintinis"...I'm only level 25 but I'm an old veteran of GTA (very old)...So if you are online and wanna look me up you can send a friend request to me on PSN and mention the GTA place and I'l gladly welcome new friends to play with...still looking for the right "crew" also...

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know today was my last day of the semester, WHO WANTS TO HIT THAT ONLINE OVER DECEMBER? I'm down for anything except that run around killing everyone crap. If anyone would like to pull of some heists, I'd like to put in my candidacy for driver. I won't say I'm perfect, but I'm quick to maneuver, and quite skilled at getting out of jams. 

• 7 months later...