GTA IV TBOGT Model Editing (.wdd)

DOM098652

Ok so heres the deal...

On TBOGT Single Player I like Luis to where the Fight Club ProLaps White Jumper. I want to use this in Multiplayer but as you can't use Luis in Multiplayer I can't simply put on the jumper. There is an alternative. There is a model in the TBOGT models called: ig_luis2 this model looks exactly like default Luis. I want to change ig_luis2's default jacket into the white jumper. I use SparkIV and I have managed to get all the textures correctly named and imported BUT this only makes the default jacket the colour of the white jumper. there is a file called ig_luis2.wdd that is the model file but you can only seem to 'view' it in SparkIV and there is no option to 'edit'. The model file for the normal Luis (NOT the ig_luis2) white jumper is: uppr_001_u.wdr. I need to somehow edit ig_luis2.wdd and change the jacket model to the white jumper model, how can I do this?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC\TBoGT\pc\models\cdimages\componentpeds.img\ig_luis2.wdd

Go to there in SparkIV and you select ig_luis2.wdd and you can see the only option is to 'View' it, click 'View' and on the left it will have 'Dictionary' open that with the '+' the click on the word 'Drawable 5' NOT the '+' just the word and number saying 'Drawable 5'. This will show you the part I think I am supposed to be editing to change the jacket into the jumper. ('Drawable 5' shows the jacket model).

I need some kind of program to 'Edit' the ig_luis2.wdd and I need someone to help me and tell me how to change the jaket model part to the white jumper.

The attached files show:

1. 'Drawable 5' after I have put the white jumper's TEXTURES ON NOT MODEL.

2. The white jumper I am talking about

post-98470-0-38582000-1373474568_thumb.png

post-98470-0-49040300-1373474573_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You'll have to export it as an OpenFormats .odd file and edit it using 3DS Max. I can walk you through with that if you want.

I downloaded the free 30 day trial version of 3DS Max 2014 and I tried to open the following files in 3DS Max:

ig_luis2.wdd (couldn't change the file type and wouldn't open the (*.wdd))

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC\TBoGT\pc\models\cdimages\componentpeds.img\ig_luis2.wdd\Dictionary\Drawable 5 (You can only access the domain I listed from in SparkIV.) Drawable 5 is the jacket in the pic above, when I export Drawable 5 it is an (*.smd) file by default and you have to name it, I named it as '1', I tried changing the (*.smd) file to (*.odd), (*.max), (*.drf), (*.chr), .odd didn't open, .max didn't open, .drf didn't open and .chr didn't open (by didn't open I mean it says it failed to open.). (.max, .drf and .chr are 3DS Max compatible files.)

uppr_001_u.wdr I tried opening it as (*.wdr), (*.odd), (*.max), (*.drf) and (*.chr) none of them worked (all showed failed to open message when trying to open).

So I am not sure what I should do. Please help as soon as possible. :)

Edited by DOM098652

Have you tried installing Gims EVO IV?

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=545359

Can you please try and complete this mod? I have no idea how to use the 3DS Max and I tried installing the Gims EVO IV and following the instructions and I couldn't install it. All I need you to do is change the jacket to the white jumper model, don't worry about the textures. I can do that. If you do it, that would be great and you could attach the file to an email and send it to me, I don't know if you know how to complete this modelling mod but if you did I would be extremely greatful if you could do it for me. :)