New GTA V Previews Coming 2nd May

Chris

Following on from the news that we'll be getting three new trailers on Tuesday, it turns out that various gaming journalists have seen the latest demo of Grand Theft Auto V, so we'll also be getting brand new previews of what they saw next week.

The previews, which were announced today by certain gaming websites including CVG, are scheduled to go live a few days after the trailers on 2nd May at 5PM BST (12PM EST). As these are the first previews of the game to appear since November, they are certain to contain a wealth of new information.

Stay tuned to TGTAP as we'll have links to previews from all the sites we can find, as well as a detailed summary of any new information.

Well, I'm looking forward to them. The more varied terrain we've seen alone makes me *almost* (keyword) certain I'll enjoy GTA V a lot more than IV, which I won't deny was a bit of a letdown even though I did moderately enjoy it. I'm can't wait to see that game's collection of 4x4 and off-road vehicles and the idea of a fully explorable sea floor has me very intrigued.

The girl in the bathtowel doesn't look like Michael's wife, though, she looks more like Sharon from TBoGT to me.

SharonMorton-TBOGT.jpg

ROCKSTAR are just now posting to News-wire with updates about this, I also found out and reported that Slayer's co-lead guitarist Jeff had passed away today, making the news of the day somewhat sad, but worth mentioning for anyone who missed the story.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/49721/worldwide-grand-theft-auto-v-previews.html/#comments