GTA V Box Art Reveal Coming Soon

Chris

Rockstar originally told us they would be revealing the box art for Grand Theft Auto V by the end of January, but unfortunately it was pushed back following the announcement that the game would be delayed until September. But judging by this mural being painted up in New York, it's safe to say it'll be revealed fairly soon...

gtav-boxart-ny-1_th.jpg

gtav-boxart-ny-2_th.jpg

gtav-boxart-ny-3_th.jpg

Pictures courtesy of Redditor kotgfyad.

Chris, i can't believe you'd recklessly post GTA news on a GTA fansite like this. Surely you can make something up to stop tuna having an aneurysm.

Wait.

Hold on.

Oh, it turns out you're not in control of GTa news? Well, that changes everything. As you were, gentlemen.

OT: Helicopter in the top left continues to prevail. I approve.

As someone who's been studying graphic design for the past couple years, I can't help but get excited by this kind of stuff. Glad to see they're not ditching the trademark look.

I doubt graphic design has anything to do with that.

Edited by TUN3R

You do realize graphic designers and the like are the ones who create such artwork, correct? Packaging and all promotional works in general are handled by their art team, who are illustrators, graphic designers, etc.

You may not be familiar with what a "graphic designer" actually is, which is understandable (in no way meant to come off condcending), but it isn't someone who actually designs the graphics of a video game or anything like that. Just artwork direction, things such as font choice, overall style, etc. etc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphic_design

You do realize graphic designers and the like are the ones who create such artwork, correct? Packaging and all promotional works in general are handled by their art team, who are illustrators, graphic designers, etc.

You may not be familiar with what a "graphic designer" actually is, which is understandable (in no way meant to come off condcending), but it isn't someone who actually designs the graphics of a video game or anything like that. Just artwork direction, things such as font choice, overall style, etc. etc. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphic_design

No, I meant I don't think that the fact that one studied graphic design has anything to do with one being hyped about this.

Edited by TUN3R