Square - Brake/Reverse

Circle - Drive by whilst holding L or R

Triangle - Exit Vehicle

L - Look left

R - Look Right

L+R - Look Behind

Circle+L(or)R - Driveby

D-Pad Up - Change Radio Station (up)

D-Pad Down - Change Radio Station (down)

D-Pad Right - Honk/Sirens

D-pad Left - Sub-missions

Analog Stick - Steer

Start - Pause

*Select - Start playing off of Memory Stick Duo As A Station

*Maybe the feature will be able to be a radiostation to change too.

On Foot:

X - Sprint

Square - Jump

Circle - Shoot/Use

Triangle - Enter Vehicle

R - Auto Aim

L - Change Weapons

D-Pad Right - Select Enemy Concentration (right)

D-Pad Left - Select Enemy Concentration(left)

D-pad Up - Respond Positively/Accept

D-pad Down - Respond Negatively/Reject

Analog Stick - Move Around

Start - Pause

Select - Start Playing Off Of Memory Stick Duo In Background (repeat to go back to normal scene sounds)

Motorbikes:

X - Accelerate

Square - Brake/Reverse

Triangle - Exit Motorbike

Circle - Handbrake

L - Look Left

R - Look Right

L+R - Look Behind

Circle+L(or)R - Driveby

D-Pad Right - Honk/Sirens

Analog Stick - Steer

Start - Pause

*Select - Start playing off of Memory Stick Duo As A Station

*Maybe the feature will be able to be a radiostation to change too.

Aerial Vehicles

X - Throttle

Square - Slow Down

Triangle - Exit Vehicle/Jump Out

Circle - Fire Weapon If Applicable

L - Left Rudder

R - Right Rudder

L+R - Look Behind

Circle+L(or)R - Driveby If Applicable

D-Pad Right - Landing Gear On/Off

Analog Stick - Steer

Start - Pause

*Select - Start Playing Music Off Of Memory Stick Duo As Radio Station

* - Maybe the feauture will be a Radio Station to change to.

Freefall

Circle - Open Parachute

Analog Stick Up - Lean Forward

Analog Stick Down - Lean Backword

Analog Stick Right - Turn Right

Analog Stick Left - Turn Left

Edited by johnnythegamer

thank you, i made it up myself

It doesn't take a genious. You know how many different control ideas have been thrown around? Then all the ones that look like other ones. Considering the PSP is quite similar to the PS2 DualShock2 controller((minus three controls)), it doesn't take a rocket scientist to think up controls.

DON'T DOUBLE POST. There is a button at the bottom of every one of your posts that says "EDIT". Use it for Christ's sake. And don't make one word posts like "pardon". This isn't your fuckin' AIM buddylist. This isn't a AOL Kiddy chatroom. It's a forum. I expect some decent typing and sensible posts.

• 2 weeks later...
Spaz why are you so angry. Yea, it was simple to make up controls but thats what the forum is for. You dont gotta go and make fun of the kid.

Why am I so angry? Let me make it clear for you:

As arrogant as it sounds, I'd call myself a pretty intelligent person. I've got my fair share of knowledge, common sense, wisdom, mistakes, etc. Yet, for some reason, alot of people don't like to acknowledge that, and therefore do not like to treat me as if I am. My mom calls me and idiot, and had the NERVE to call me computer illiterate. My mom, who can't even use the internet without AOL. Do you know how bad that makes you feel? I'm the most computer literate person in my neighborhood. My mom can't even check mail without AOL shoving it in her face with pretty pastels and rainbow colors. My mom knows no reason. All she knows is "I'm right. You're wrong. End of story." That's her mind-set. It kills me knowing that I can't win simply because she's a bitch.

Then I come on here, where people from halfway across the fuckin' world respect me more than my own mother. What do I find? I find AOL-Kiddies and n00bs who remind me of my mother, plaguing my forums. My favorite thing to do is to come on here and have fun. That is how small of a life I have. These fuckin' idiots that have no fuckin' respect for hardworking staff piss me off to no end.

Sorry I didn't go into more detail, but I'm too pissed to even type. Hope you have your fuckin' answer.

EDIT: Some parts might not make sense. I'll try to edit anything that isn't right. I'm in a pissy mood so I can't type very well. You wouldn't believe how many times I've messed up in this sentence alone.

Spaz why are you so angry. Yea, it was simple to make up controls but thats what the forum is for. You dont gotta go and make fun of the kid.

Why am I so angry? Let me make it clear for you:

As arrogant as it sounds, I'd call myself a pretty intelligent person. I've got my fair share of knowledge, common sense, wisdom, mistakes, etc. Yet, for some reason, alot of people don't like to acknowledge that, and therefore do not like to treat me as if I am. My mom calls me and idiot, and had the NERVE to call me computer illiterate. My mom, who can't even use the internet without AOL. Do you know how bad that makes you feel? I'm the most computer literate person in my neighborhood. My mom can't even check mail without AOL shoving it in her face with pretty pastels and rainbow colors. My mom knows no reason. All she knows is "I'm right. You're wrong. End of story." That's her mind-set. It kills me knowing that I can't win simply because she's a bitch.

Then I come on here, where people from halfway across the fuckin' world respect me more than my own mother. What do I find? I find AOL-Kiddies and n00bs who remind me of my mother, plaguing my forums. My favorite thing to do is to come on here and have fun. That is how small of a life I have. These fuckin' idiots that have no fuckin' respect for hardworking staff piss me off to no end.

Sorry I didn't go into more detail, but I'm too pissed to even type. Hope you have your fuckin' answer.

EDIT: Some parts might not make sense. I'll try to edit anything that isn't right. I'm in a pissy mood so I can't type very well. You wouldn't believe how many times I've messed up in this sentence alone.

Yo, sorry Spaz for pissing you off before. Sorry. Ummm, sorry. Oh and just so you know I am like the computer whiz in my neighbourhoood too (except for one aldult heh), I know how it feels same with my mom I'm always wrong, she doubts me too...It sucks :thumbsdown:, but she's my moms you know, she had me for nine months in her stomach, yo, think about it like that and it should make you better.

Dont listen to him hes a moron, Spaz. My mom's a bitch too. But you dont have to take it out on the kid that made controls. He's just making a post. I mean I see no way that it was offensive to you. I these are not AOL kiddys. We are all in this together. We post on these sites because we love Grand Theft Auto and anyone who has actually registered for this Forum knows what theyre doing to some extent maybe not to yours or mine,(I'm a programmer/mapper) but he still deserves the same respect that you do.

AOL Kiddy (A O EL Kedee)) n: One who uses AOL, and can only use AOL. Wouldn't be able to visit websites without AOL, and would probably claim that you couldn't, believing AOL is the internet. Often having multiple screen names, the AOL Kiddy thinks s/he is elite and often feels they do not need to listen to authority.

There you go. A definition. I love definitions.

Dont listen to him hes a moron, Spaz. My mom's a bitch too. But you dont have to take it out on the kid that made controls.

That moron IS the kid that made the controls. ;) Just so you know, and all.

AOL Kiddy (A O EL Kedee)) n: One who uses AOL, and can only use AOL. Wouldn't be able to visit websites without AOL, and would probably claim that you couldn't, believing AOL is the internet. Often having multiple screen names, the AOL Kiddy thinks s/he is elite and often feels they do not need to listen to authority.

There you go. A definition. I love definitions.

Dont listen to him hes a moron, Spaz. My mom's a bitch too. But you dont have to take it out on the kid that made controls.

That moron IS the kid that made the controls. ;) Just so you know, and all.

Yes ok man look. I said I'm sorry for being an "AOL Kiddy" which I'm actually not. I use IE. So yeah, but I'm just saying, my mom can be annoying too, today she made me go crazy. I said that I was sorry, but I swear I don't mean to do whatever I did bad on this forum, and you know that, so call me an "IE" (Rogers Extreme) Kiddy if you want too amd I know that I'm a kid. But I am not the average 11 year old k. I don't wanna be mean but I am not stupid, and I have rights, just like everybody else does. Like, ever since that quad acidental post, I haven't done anything. I said sorry, I apologize, like I mean, I did nothing wrong, so I may be an IE kiddy or whatever the heck you wanna call me. But one things for sure, I'm not dumb, I'm a computer whiz, and I guess all I want to say is that sure our moms can piss off us, which is when I hate her most, but come on yo. She's your mom... Please, I respect you, but I don't see why you had to call me a moron and idiot and other names.

One more thing, I am intelligent, and I am strong. People acknowledge me, when I first came here I wanted to be friends with everyone, but then when I do a quad post I get into an argument with the moderator, and I apologized, and now he calls me a moron for posting controls. I had nothing against you, and I respect intelligence, but I can only respect who respects. But like I've said I'm not against you Spaz, but you just keep calling me names and it bothers me.

BTW That is if you are referring to me heh. :yup:

Crap I think I messed up sorry Spaz... :bashhead: you were using his word.

Edited by johnnythegamer

Johnny, just be nice, and no one would be calling you names. Especially for Spaz, you gotta be EXTRA nice. You know him, he's being himself and no matter what people say if he's too sensitive, he won't change, that's what makes him a significant member of these forums.

Now, back on topic, good day. B)

Johnny, just be nice, and no one would be calling you names. Especially for Spaz, you gotta be EXTRA nice. You know him, he's being himself and no matter what people say if he's too sensitive, he won't change, that's what makes him a significant member of these forums.

Now, back on topic, good day.  B)

How much nicer can I be? I apologized to him before, and I don't know what I did wrong that I am not being nice about. I'm just saying I'm not dumb which everyone on this forum thinks I am, and I don't use AOL, hence the name "AOL Kiddy" people refer to me as. (By the way thank you for spelling my name right. :)!)

Final comment: I have nothing against nobody!