Inspection Time

The_Judge

This is it, GTASA Modding community, Inspection time.

I am a superior, douchey kind of gamer, with years of both console gaming and PC gaming under my belt.

I also have modding experience and have played many mods.

I have refined tastes in gaming, can you impress me?

You must meet at least 3 of 4 of my mod requests, to satisfy me, and to be proud that you are a worthy modding community.

Now these requests won't be over the top. They will be basic requests for mods that should have been done in the early days of the GTASA community. Note I am not asking you rush off and make them if they do not exist, they must have already been made.

They will be top priority mods, that is, GAMEPLAY mods. So no Lucy Pinder loading screens.

1. A script mod that removes the auto-aim mechanic, makes all guns forced manual aim. (guns themselves can be vanilla or otherwise).

2. A script mod that expands the features of any of the better RPG aspects in the game, this includes the player attributes (Stamina, Strength etc), The weapon skills, or the car customisation.

3. A hardcore mode mod. Increased difficulty of some kind.

4. An innovative gameplay mod. Can be anything that meets that description.

Can you please the Judge?

Had a poke around our mod database...

A hardcore mode mod. Increased difficulty of some kind.

Hardcore San Andreas mod

A script mod that removes the auto-aim mechanic, makes all guns forced manual aim. (guns themselves can be vanilla or otherwise).

This should do nicely

An innovative gameplay mod. Can be anything that meets that description.

Multiplayer :P