5 New GTA V Screenshots for the Holidays

Chris

Merry Christmas everyone! As it's now Christmas Eve in most parts of the world, Rockstar has given us a little early present in the form of 5 brand new screenshots. Really interesting ones too! Check 'em out.

actual_1356323896.jpg

actual_1356323913.jpg

actual_1356323937.jpg

actual_1356323955.jpg

actual_1356323978.jpg

What do you think about these then? You can also check out all previously released GTAV Screenshots in our gallery.

Honestly, if you didn't know the water shots were associated with grand Theft Auto, you might think any number of sources for those, very well done, compared to what we've seen and have had so far (GTA IV), however the car shots looks like it could very well be a scene from another DLC expansion to GTA IV, using the RAGE Euphoria again, as I suspect most of the game was written using, there is that rumor that RAGE has been appended to a large extent for this game, hence the long development time we've been faced with!

The thing I find most striking is that the dog again shows up, as a PASSENGER in the car with Franklin, it makes me think how well commanding multiple AI will be, in San An it was highly flawed, recruited gang members from your own set wandered off and you had to corral them just like the cows in Red Dead Redemption!!