More GTA V Artworks Released

Chris

Ahead of their exclusive review, Game Informer have posted high-res versions of a couple of the new artworks we've been seeing from in-store promotional displays. One shows the hispanic man from the trailer holding a dog called "Chop", while the other shows a female police officer arresting a lady whose wearing a Love Fist t-shirt. Love Fist were a fictional metal band that featured in Vice City for those of you who can't remember that far back! Check them out below.

v_chop_th.jpg v_police_lady_th.jpg

We've also updated our artwork page with these.

Having trouble keeping up with all the news? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for updates!

Love Fist may not appear as they didn't in GTA IV, what bothers me most is GTA IV did come out on PC, and it sparked more PC gaming on the modding front, since the modding of RAGE has been exemplary the rumors are that the engine is being retooled to make GTA V happen better for both consoles, or/and work in the best iteration so far, and I'd like to hear what you guys think is accounting for this long delay, just as long as GTA IV took by now me thinks!

We see familiar branding in the first art as well, so, it's keeping the lineage or homage and GTA realm reality where these brands echo actual ones in our reality

Edited by BlackListedB