RIP Neil Armstrong

amazingdude

True, An American Pioneer one could say. I wrote up a story in my own words, spur of the moment, but I quoted the news link with this from his family I believe;

'

As much as Neil cherished his privacy, he always appreciated the expressions of good will from people around the world and from all walks of life.

While we mourn the loss of a very good man, we also celebrate his remarkable life and hope that it serves as an example to young people around the world to work hard to make their dreams come true, to be willing to explore and push the limits, and to selflessly serve a cause greater than themselves.

For those who may ask what they can do to honor Neil, we have a simple request. Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty, and the next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink.”'

Hoping he can serve to influence in such a way, that is the perfect thing to say about someone humble, affable, and yet, did amazing things in their life. Larger then life in some respects.

• 3 weeks later...