which mods best?

Helveticus

Hi

I'm new to GTA IV, so I have a few questions. I hope that somebody can help me. Please excuse my bad english, I'm german. wink.gif

1. What's the difference between patch 1.0.4.0 and 1.0.7.0?

2. Is Icenhancer 2.1 or ENB graphic mod better? What are the best settings, so that it looks most naturally? I've read that the sunset and night is bad with Icenhancer.

3. Which one is the most realistic blood mod?

4. Ss there a mod which brings the original names for cars, municipalities etc. (so that everything has original names)?

5. Are there any other good mods for graphic or other things or is there a mod pack where all good mods are inside? car mods seems to be very important, but there are soo many more mods.

1. What's the difference between patch 1.0.4.0 and 1.0.7.0?

• fixed a bug causing tree leaves to look transparent
  • fixed a bug that prevented uploading of rendered videos to Social Club when attaching certain music tracks
  • fixed for clip capture "OFF" slowdowns occurring when near water's edge
  • exposed "detonate" in custom key mapping options menu for Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned so users can remap "down" arrow key

2. Is Icenhancer 2.1 or ENB graphic mod better? What are the best settings, so that it looks most naturally? I've read that the sunset and night is bad with Icenhancer.

As far as i know / can tell, the IcEnhancer is based heavily on / is a series of tweaks to the 'standard' NB graphics mod. It's down to preference, but you can tweak the settings to both yourself anyway until you get it looking how you want. Icenhancer was updated pretty recently so the problems you describe may have been fixed. I've used icenhancer, and it is simply incredible. However, if you don't have a powerful system, don't expect good framerates. On the specs in my sig, I got around 35 fps down from the mid 50's with pretty much everything ramped right up.

3. Which one is the most realistic blood mod?

Down to preference. www.google.com is your friend, it takes 10 minutes to find 10 decent blood mods for the game, but days to wait for a reply on a forum, then go out, find them specifically and test them.

Here is one. Here is another. This was easy. That site again was www.google.com.

4. Ss there a mod which brings the original names for cars, municipalities etc. (so that everything has original names)?

Car names mod here. Couldn't find one for the street names, but now you know where to search.

5. Are there any other good mods for graphic or other things or is there a mod pack where all good mods are inside? car mods seems to be very important, but there are soo many more mods.

Thousands.

30 seconds of google found this which i never know about.

And this

Aaaand this.