Really Annoying Problem

mareanbj

So i recently install windows xp sp3 on my toshiba laptop and when i try to play Sa-mp or SP ,the textures of the game flash flicker my weapon cross hair dissapears , i didn't have the problem on win 7 or on vista when i bought the laptop (years ago)

Ive tried many thinks like changing 3d settings tried all options ingame ,memfix reinstalling san andreas couple of times in different places(which for some reason takes ages)

short ex:im on the sf airport and the road texture changes and its like covering my view for couple of seconds then dissapears , aiming with any gun , crosshair dissapears , its not because of mods because i have the game unmodded.

laptop specs :

CPU-Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz

CPU Speed-2.0 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.00 GHz

Graphic Card-intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Pixel Shader version-4.0

Vertex Shader version -4.0

Dedicated Video RAM -1.0 GB

Edited by mareanbj

As I mentioned about my findings with laptops, a few typical OEMs solder the GPU in, whether it be Intel, AMD or nVidia, so it won't really allow GTA gaming to a good extent, as needed. The other issue is if Vista or Windows 7 works, then it's best to stay on those OS formats, XP SP3 should work OK, but original problems with Service Pack 2 had spawned reports that gaming on SP1 with XP was preferred, for online use, stick with all the SP for safety sake, but offline gaming or on a drive you can risk malware infection (games online and SA MP on a safe server, should work to revert even further to SP1)