GTA IV based RAGE based San An

BlackListedB

One of those nice Modding community efforts was to bring San Andreas to PC under the RAGE GTA IV engine work, this is not tied to anything Rockstar is doing, which is offering a re-visioning of San Andreas and Los Santos, So I pose to you, where do you stand on the location, the efforts, and the future for GTA California?!?? Should this be the final GTA or mod to use Cali, and will Rockstar's GTA V steer interest away from San An on RAGE?! I applaud their efforts by the way, but I ask everyone who's shown interest in PC as well as console gaming, and GTA in particular, your opinions on it here....

The project has enticed fans of San Andreas original map in a glorious HD looking setting, but of course, no one has made AI or mission based mods that I know of, nothing like Rockstar's doing. Breaking ground with a game AI that has their distinct humor interaction between characters. The simple contradicting conversations seen in San An on PS2 with POS and NEG response you can prompt is what was fantastic for a game of that era I felt