Patrick Brown's Grand Theft Auto Legends 2012

Chris

Patrick Brown is up to his old tricks again. He's been focussing on Max Payne 3 related artwork as of late, but today he's produced this fantastic piece of artwork for Grand Theft Auto, showing all the protagonists of the series. Click the image below to see it in full.

grand_theft_auto_legends_2012_by_patrickbrown-d53et9c_th.jpg

From the man himself:

I've been wanting to do my classic GTA legends for a while, I can't believe it's been 3 and a half years since my last one. SO here we go, I've got 10 protagonists here including Albert De Silva from the upcoming GTA V, they're all just having a good time in (the new) San Andreas at Albert's mansion on the hills of Vinewood... looks like Niko can't handle how good GTA V looks compared to IV

I couldn't be more excited about this game! You can expect a lot of artwork from me based on GTA V

Here are the protagonists from left to right:

Toni Cipriani - Liberty City Stories

Claude Speed - GTA III

Carl Johnson - San Andreas

Niko Bellic - GTA IV

Victor Vance - Vice City Stories

Johnny Klebitz - Lost and Damned

Tommy Vercetti - Vice City

Luis Lopez - Ballad of Gay Tony

Huang Lee - Chinatown Wars

Albert De Silva - GTA V

We should probably point out that Albert De Silva isn't actually 100% confirmed as the protagonist of GTA V at the moment, it's simply based on some assumptions and a "leak" at this point. You can see more of Patrick's amazing artwork on his DeviantArt page.

• 6 months later...

I've recently spotted another one updated, used on one of the less traveled GTA sites/blogs (no, not mine! haha) however, as it was a number of days ago, I can't figure out how I'll find it again, just stumbled across it, and it is different then this one, but I believe ties into the idea of the three protags we know about.... I believe, anyway, did a Google which helped me again find an Image based search item;

gtalegends.jpg

art_of_patrick_brown___book_launch_by_patrickbrown-d5pdi8f.png

Edited by BlackListedB