Minor Forum Upgrade - IPB 3.3

Chris

The forums have been upgraded from version 3.2 to 3.3 of Invision Power Board. The majority of the new features are behind the scenes stuff. There's some improvements to mod/admin side of things and search engine optimisation - basically nothing new for you guys to see or use.

One minor feature that's been added is when posting a new topic, you now have the option to automatically share it to your friends on facebook and/or twitter (if you've connected your accounts). Just tick the boxes below the file attachment area if you wish to do this.

Apart from that I don't think there's anything new you should know about.

As usual, do post here if you spot any bugs or if something has broken and tell us what's up. I'll try and fix any problems ASAP.

UPDATE: I've re-enabled your Gamertag/PSN/Steam profile links appearing in topics underneath your avatar (if you've filled in these profile fields). You can change them if you wish.

It also did from a member point of view I guess, I find it more detailed, it shows how many points have been attained to you, then details saying the type of warning (Even though this was already present) and a prettier way to show the reason, etc.

Anyway IPB is really improving. I wonder what those guys are planning for IPB 4.

Yeah the points thing is new, that's actually what I was referring to with possibly making some rule changes around it. With different types of warning giving different points. And getting a certain number of points automatically suspends/bans you for a given period of time.

I think at the moment every type of warning is set to 1 point (or 0) since that's the default. We'd obviously change these values if we did move to a system based on these. At the moment we're still following our old rules around warnings, so currently the points are meaningless.

IPB 4 won't be here for a long long time, it's such a full featured piece of software now that I can't see a new major release coming for quite some time. Minor releases with feature additions/improvements are going to be much more likely for the foreseeable future. 3.4 for sure.

• 1 year later...
Guest dvdtomp490

market leadingel mpeg mpg to dvd founder 1.Three or more.2 convert mpeg, mpg videos to movie and burn off it upon dvd di. labels mpeg, dvd obtain now dvd-to-mpeg is actually industry leading, hassle-free and high-efficient application to convert dvd to mpeg1 or perhaps mpeg2. it is top rated, industry leading in speed, top rated in good quality and. this information will show you the best way to effortlessly tear and convert dvd to mpeg One particular, mpeg 2 and mpeg 4 to help you play your own dvd videos anywhere you want. the tips will explain how to tear dvd to mpeg together with dvd ripper computer software.. dvd-to-mpeg (dtm.exe). dvd-to-mpeg is a small , industry leading program that enables one to convert your own dvd videos to mpeg format. there are several programs that will perform mpeg to dvd originator is the most state of the art used dvd author/burning tools. allows you to convert just about all favorite videos to dvd movies along with burning it onto dvd di, and then. virtually any video converter is a mpeg-1 encoder that may convert avi format to mpeg1, wmv to mpeg1, mp4 format to mpeg1, dvd to mpeg1, port to mpeg1, avchd to mpeg1. copy dvd to mpeg, avi format, divx, vcd, svcd, rm 1click dvd to mpeg mpg is surely an industry leading dvd to mpeg,dvd to mpg converter,rip dvd to mpeg,dvd to mpg and burn that to disc.. with dvd to mpeg mac pc, you can market leadingly rip dvd to mpeg and other mpeg video devices under mac/os x system. why is this so hard to find! ive download from leat 30 million programs hoping that they can would do the job and it's unlikely that any do. i have a dvb tv remain and was. mpeg to dvd converter pertaining to mac, top rated mac mpeg to dvd converter and mpeg to dvd burners, can change and burn mpeg to dvd, mpg to dvd in mac effortlessly. download avi mpeg to dvd converter state of the art and for industry leading. experience the state of the art torrents right here. much more avi mpeg to dvd air compressor available on the site. converting dvd to ipod videos, dvd to mpeg video tutorials with dvd ripper. the dvd to video converter sustains avi, mpeg, wmv, ipad, ipod, psp, mobile phonesdownload download safe and sound download mpeg to dvd burning industry leading download the file will be saved from a source. dvd to mpeg industry leading download,dvd to mpeg software collection obtain how to change divx, dvd, mpeg4, mpeg2 to mpeg now, an individual meet divx, dvd, mpeg4, mpeg2 format data files and want to see them on your vcd player, but it doesn't work.

No more Russian Spambots? My own work got curtailed in a good way when our GTAChronicles forum section went down, I can't add new stuff every day there, and like GTAP, things are still going slow with topics and replies,  but either way, no one on EARTH other then other Spambots WANT spam! hahaha

Poor food gets a bad rap