Total GTA SA conversion(s)

joegrizly

Hello I am a first time poster and have been frequenting this site for some time and trying out different mods. My goal is create a total SA conversion changing the city from LA to another(I wont say because I don't want my idea stolen) and I feel it is possible even though will take tons of time. All I have read so far is like how to add and change cars which is helpful but I need to do more, I'm wondering if anyone could direct me to some sort of SDK or something for SA if there is one or can help me to find the information I need. I bought GTA:SA on Steam and have since downgraded as recommended on this website.

to pretty much sum it up I have played around with valve's source SDK and its easier to get what you want out of that instead of what limited stuff I find for GTA... is there something like an SDK or just the little things..

I found a lot of what I was looking for I guess... One thing I would like to add is mouse support.. before I even pour time in to this I'm wondering if it'll be worth it considering the troubles i'm having with this games mouse support.... anyone else discover mouse issues after downgrading? I've changed the compability mode to WIN98/ME and also run as admin but i have to frequently pause and unpause to get it to work which is actually very annoying lol

Possible cause for gta sa mouse issues.

1. Mods - Too much modding the game is common to make this issue in most modern day Computers.

2. Turning the Frame limiter ON - you should turn it OFF and check it out.

3. Unknown Bugs may be the problem.

you should ask rockstar games technical support @ http://support.rockstargames.com

My friend had the same problem but it was for some mods.