We need GTA SA on facebook and we also need more mods.

Tee

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah the map is HUGE. If it was possible it would be likely in thirty years. And by the way facebook would become incredibly slow due to the bandwith it would take up on there servers playing a massive game.So maybe not even in thirty years!

i lold. so friggin hard.

Qbert.png

This is Q*bert, from thirty years ago, in 1982.

Ibm-pc.gif

and this is an IBM PC . On its release somewhere during either '81 or '82 it woulda have set you back a cool 8 grand.

When you consider game services such as onlive can stream the latest titles such as DiRT3 (which gets the best of my PC sometimes) over the net with no prior hardware requirements, (and that facebook have one beast of a datacenter) you soon realise that it's probably no further than a licensing contract away.

Fair enough nowardays even Microsoft gives away 512MB of xbox 360 saves on there so called 'cloud server' but to gold members so not really 'free'. But I don't think Rockstar could be willing to release this game for free for another five years. I mean if they do it so soon, people will think that Rockstar is eventually gonna give all games away for free. But GTA 3 hasn't even become free yet and Vice City.

From Rockstars perspective the Multiplayer is what they want to improve on future games. I mean GTA IV MP was BS. I mean GTA SAMP is awesome if they could make GTA 5's multiplayer like that (role play) with the jobs and the currency and online houses to buy and cars it would be awesome. In conclusion off topic :P

Yes but there would be more demand so it would run slowly/therefore needing more and more servers, Is what I mean, and you don't pay for the server they lose money paying for servers (come on their ad revenue is not that much)

I'm not sure what you are saying. The servers would be hosted by Rockstar, not Facebook. Both companies get a pretty ridiculous amount of cashflow. How realistic this whole thing is is probably not very realistic right now, but in the future I'm sure games will be played like this in one way or another.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...