GTASA Crazy Trainer +151 No longer working?

ceet12

Hello, i was wondering if anyone can help me, its really confusing, i recently decided to play gta san andreas again after finishing it years ago

so i decided to have a bit of fun and use the GTASA Crazy Trainer +151, the trainer has been working great up till now

norton was finding it as a virus, but i disabled norton when playing and made sure to keep the trainer backed up incase norton deleted it

i recently saved my game at first base in the country side missions now when loading up my game again the trainer simply doesnt work anymore everything ive tried doesnt seem to work?

it has been working perfect up untill this time?

i am running gta sa on win 7 x64

i simply can not get the trainer to work, i have uninstalled and reinstalled, and backed up my save data then reloaded it, but i still get the same problem, also most other trainers dont seem to work?

any help would be appreciated,

Edited by ceet12

Well, considering you made a new account for this problem and probably use to be one of those guys who just basically surf the website and take advantage of the download center, I will help you anyways.

So is CRazy Trainer directed to the right path of your GTA SA game, if you moved the trainer in any way, then it's just plain dumb asking for advice on this forum.

Are you, like...some sort of prick, dude? I mean seriously. You've been on the forums 20 minutes and you're acting all fucking entitled. Don't get me wrong, we're short of activity, and we know it - but when people see that as an opportunity to a be an utter twat on the internet and act like some sort of computer gangster to compensate for some sort of void in their life, we'd rather not have to entertain it. So what if people sign up just to ask the one question? if you're not willing to answer, you're just as much a fucking nuisance, if not more, than they are (that applies outside of this particular thread aswell). Please don't try and undermine the questions of people who come here, yeah, we hate it when people ask stupid questions (no offense at OP, perfectly legit post and I'll get to you ina sec :) ) but we do our best to answer so that they see our community in a positive light. I do see the irony in this - I realise I'm probably not giving off a friendly vibe, but I don't go around indiscriminately shit-holing people who just want their questions answered. Please, please don't make a habit of it.

*ahem*

@OP: The only thing i can really suggest is tweaking which compatibility modes your trainer and /or game are running in (right click the exe > properties > compatibility). If that doesn't fix it, I think maybe norton (though you've turned it off etc) might have gone ahead and blacklisted it anyway since it's a pretty invasive AV program. Is there any way you could double check the black / whitelists for the program? Even if you have copies it might just be remembering the file name, size and type and blocking the duplicates because they match the criteria. Try renaming the trainer as a complete shot in the dark?

Outside of that, I don't know how much you know about the modding scene for San Andreas, but CLEO might interest you - it's a script based system *guesses wildly* that uses plugins and in game interfaces to perform tasks that trainers might. I don't know too much about it myself but have a dig around on google and you might find something.

Lastly, welcome to the forums, and let us know how you get on with the problem, dude!

super quick edit - just found this thread by one of our members, Deji which may help out if you choose the cleo route.

@MrLlamaLlama what a lovely welcome. i suppose you think im a gimp and can be spoke to by a "moderator" like that, i am a new and this is my first time using a trainer, you shouldnt asume im a member constantly surfing the web, obviously if i was i would be more entiled to how to use it. are you out of your fucking mind what type of welcome is that, what the fuck are you talking about computer gangster your the one with the mouth, keyboard warrior, void in life? your describbing yourself there? creating an argument you sad cunt, clearly letting anger out on the net without having the balls to say it to people faces.

your are a disgrace to this site and no wonder your short on members with gobshite keyboard warriors like yourself, your talk about indiscrmenitly shit - holing people what the fuck are you on tit

and more to the point your a moderator who viles abuse at new members, i was a mod at a site but the difference is i didnt let the "power" go to my head

i appologise about askling a question, i am new havent used a trainer before, downloaded the most popular one, and thought id ask for help,

on looking around i have seen many new members ask questions after joining and never receive abuse like that, what a cunt you have acted. if you wanted to make a point you could have done it in a more professional manner.

and i did try reading around abit by trying compatibility mode, etc, i even em,ailed the user a couple of weeks ago, to no avail

@DarkMeshy, yes it is in the gta folder, again making assumptions that its plain thick to ask the question

quite frankly whats the point if your gonna get assumptions and abuse like that

Ahem"

Thanks for the clio

Edited by ceet12

@MrLlamaLlama what a lovely welcome. i suppose you think im a gimp and can be spoke to by a "moderator" like that, i am a new and this is my first time using a trainer, you shouldnt asume im a member constantly surfing the web, obviously if i was i would be more entiled to how to use it. are you out of your fucking mind what type of welcome is that, what the fuck are you talking about computer gangster your the one with the mouth, keyboard warrior, void in life? your describbing yourself there? creating an argument you sad cunt, clearly letting anger out on the net without having the balls to say it to people faces.

your are a disgrace to this site and no wonder your short on members with gobshite keyboard warriors like yourself, your talk about indiscrmenitly shit - holing people what the fuck are you on tit

and more to the point your a moderator who viles abuse at new members, i was a mod at a site but the difference is i didnt let the "power" go to my head

i appologise about askling a question, i am new havent used a trainer before, downloaded the most popular one, and thought id ask for help,

on looking around i have seen many new members ask questions after joining and never receive abuse like that, what a cunt you have acted. if you wanted to make a point you could have done it in a more professional manner.

and i did try reading around abit by trying compatibility mode, etc, i even em,ailed the user a couple of weeks ago, to no avail

@DarkMeshy, yes it is in the gta folder, again making assumptions that its plain thick to ask the question

quite frankly whats the point if your gonna get assumptions and abuse like that

Ahem"

Thanks for the clio

MrLlamaLlama is NOT a disgrace to this site. He is one of our best and most devoted users/members. And please do not use that kind of language to talk to Llama. That kind of language is not only dirty, it is offensive and unacceptable on this site, especially to a mod.