Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Rockstar Free Release

Meshy

n4a3xk.jpg

Well, now. You've all heard of Rockstar Classics right? You can accentually get GTA 2 for free and GTA Volume One.

Well I suspect this will happen (the title becoming freeware) With San Andreas by GTA VIII. Or when retailers no longer stock this game for good.

I mean I hope this does happen but a game that costs much to build will be rare though.

What is your opinion?

I dont think they would just give away san an... for free as they have not added gta 3 to their archive section besides the game has not passed its quota of 10 years since its release and still remains the second best gta seller till date.

I dont think they would just give away san an... for free as they have not added gta 3 to their archive section besides the game has not passed its quota of 10 years since its release and still remains the second best gta seller till date.

I reckon if Rockstar was to give out the GTA III Era GTA games for free, like GTA 1 and GTA 2, GTA III would most likely be the first one to be released for free. San Andreas is a long shot, as it is one of the primary money gainers for Rockstar Games, due to its popularity, whereas GTA III is not so popular, as it lack features from GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas.