Preparing for GTA5

Sherman

Since the game is assumed at being released around this time next year (take a little..) I am going through GTA3, GTAVC, GTASA, GTA4 and LCS/VCS if time permits and finishing them 100% Is anyone else doing something else, maybe similar? I figured I'd keep track of my progress as I get through them in here as well :P

GTA3 as of 12/18/11

Finished Portland (most) hidden packages, everything done but paramedic and off road / missions.

Edited by Sherman

Was considering it but I have so many other games to play at the moment! I did just get GTA3 for iOS though so might play through that again as it's a pretty quick playthrough.

Haha, yeah, I'm running on broke so I don't have anything new, and won't unless I get it for Christmas, haha :P I have never 100%'d any GTA game so I thought it'd be really fun to have one go through of the main ones and officially complete them. By time gta5 comes out, I will barely have enough time for that. School and probably working a solid 40 hrs, or at least close I hope. The amount of nostalgia is amazing though, I'm loving every minute of it. I will probably start really getting some progress starting January when my wife starts going to school, she can study while I play :D

Although the only real side missions I dread are the taxi ones. They aren't THAT bad, but its tedious. First post a (little) updated

• 2 weeks later...