how to change cj skin in San Andreas? help me pls

shockwave

Hello I need help...

I downloaded Optimus Prime skin mod that contents:optimus prime.dff,optimus prime.txd.

I know that I have to do it by IMGtool but I don't know what file to replace.I tried player.dff and CJ was alien!!

Do you know what file is CJ??? I JUST NEED TO REPLACE IT..HELP,HELP,HELP..

Edited by shockwave

Hello I need help...

I downloaded Optimus Prime skin mod that contents:optimus prime.dff,optimus prime.txd.

I know that I have to do it by IMGtool but I don't know what file to replace.I tried player.dff and CJ was alien!!

Do you know what file is CJ??? I JUST NEED TO REPLACE IT..HELP,HELP,HELP..

Not the correct section but let me help you out.

1) Download REspawn's IMG TOOL From GTAGARAGE.

2) Use it to open your GTASA ROOT DIR\MODELS\PLAYER.IMG and search for the dff and txd files you want to replace, delete them.

3) Rename the downloaded files to the file name which you want to be replaced with.

4) Select add option from option menu and put the downloaded files.

5) Rebuild the archive.

6) Test the model ingame and you are done.

• Like 1

Jimmy - I replied to him rather than moving this topic so that he would know where to look. If I just moved it and didn't tell him, he'd think it just disappeared.

You forgot a VERY important stage in your instructions - backing up.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS back up the DFF and TXD files BEFORE you delete/replace them.

EVERYONE should do that, no matter how experienced or computer-savvy they are, because sometimes mods don't work properly, mistakes are made, or downloads get corrupted. If you back them up, you can restore your game and try a different mod. If you don't back up, you have to reinstall the entire game from scratch then reinstall every mod individually.

Jimmy - I replied to him rather than moving this topic so that he would know where to look. If I just moved it and didn't tell him, he'd think it just disappeared.

You forgot a VERY important stage in your instructions - backing up.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS back up the DFF and TXD files BEFORE you delete/replace them.

EVERYONE should do that, no matter how experienced or computer-savvy they are, because sometimes mods don't work properly, mistakes are made, or downloads get corrupted. If you back them up, you can restore your game and try a different mod. If you don't back up, you have to reinstall the entire game from scratch then reinstall every mod individually.

Thanks for correcting me out. I was just trying to help. And thanks for reminding me about the backup thing.
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hey you!! :aweclosed:  this simple cj replacement but this not my MODS this girl skin

go to this website https://plus.google.com/107605146962059073288/posts/7dZppUKrG8y you cant watch that!! :thumbsup:

instalation

first open folder GTA SA and copy file "clothes" and "shopping" thats file .dat

and open alci img editor or img editor open PLAYER.IMG and import all file from player.img folder from folder mod and save that and thanks :bleh:hope you like it!!!!!! :R*N: :R*: :worship: :awexd: :awesome: