The Unofficial TGTAP Steam Thread

Pandora

So here's the unofficial The GTA Place Steam Thread. I actually wanted to make such a topic like 2 years ago, but hey..

This being a gaming site, I assume there are quite a few gamers amongst you. That is to say, people who also play other games than GTA. And this being a forum, I wouldn't be surprised many of you (rightfully) use the PC as battlestation of choice. And so I bring you this topic, in which I hope you guys will exchange Steam ID's and will hookup for some co-op play and the like.

List of Steam ID's:

Username Steam ID
Chris

EvoLuTioN

Gerard

Jace

Mpilk901

MrLlamaLlama

Ivan

TUN3R

LazyPyro

LolLookEvo

Gboyers

Jace_ts

MattJP

MrLlamaLlama

Bern99

TUN3R

TGTAP Related Steam Groups

The GTA Place

Grand Theft Wiki

Submit your Steam ID by simply putting your ID (or link) in your post.

Same as for the Portal thread, if there is any interest in this topic then I'll make this into a bit more fancy post and probably make a grid with games that are active around here.

List of Steam Game Topics:

Left 4 Dead 2

Portal 2

My Steam: MrTUN3R

Games:

-GTA IV

-GTA IV Episodes From Liberty City

-Left 4 Dead 2

-Flatout Ultimate Carnage

-Team Fortress 2, don't play it anymore cause it's faggotry.

-Minecraft, not a Steam game but what the hell...

TUN3R, I couldn't find your Steam page. Could you just give a link to your profile? Same for Chris by the way..

Anyone know what you should add? My steam page is Jace_ts. I sign in with JacePK, but I'm only search-able under Jace. Decided to just give the links to the account pages, since that always ought to work.

Made a table by the way. If enough people state which games they play or want to play with others, then I'll make a sort of 'game request table' or something.

Added a group list and added some names. Couldn't find your account Ivan. Could you supply a link?

Still, does anyone know why I've got a different account ID, display name and log in ID? Seems rather weird to me. I understand the display name part, but why a different account and log in ID..

Added a group list and added some names. Couldn't find your account Ivan. Could you supply a link?

Still, does anyone know why I've got a different account ID, display name and log in ID? Seems rather weird to me. I understand the display name part, but why a different account and log in ID..

Gaben.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...