Download GTA San Andreas

Gerard

It is illegal to copy, download or torrent a GTA game without paying for it.

Whether you copy the DVD, download it from a torrent, get it from a website, or someone emails it to you. Those are all illegal.

Not only is it against the law, but it us unfair. Everyone else (who buys it) is paying for the game to be made. They are good games, and worth paying a bit of money for. It's only fair that you buy your copy.

Please do NOT ask for illegal downloads or torrents on this website.

You CAN buy and download the game from legitimate websites, it costs about $10. That is perfectly legal and I encourage you to get it.

Download the game here:

So buy the game from Steam or D2D

• 5 months later...

I see you included a link to steam there.. Can I remind anyone here thinking of downloading san andreas from Steam.. You will NOT be able to install mod's as Steam san an run's the latest patch and there is no way to downgrade.

Tbh, I own san an for PS2, Xbox.. And recently purchased the entire GTA collection on steam, to then find out that mod's will not work on it. Therefor I pirated the game, which is a pretty legit reason imo because I wanted to install mod's, yes I could of bought the game on disc for PC but I've already bought the game multiple time's before so it seem's like a valid reason to me.

In reply to the question asked by Jimmy in the second post, I would most certainly say yes. Distributing any of the original game's files would be illegal, and most certainly forbidden on this site. If you create a total conversion mod, it should contain only the files needed for addition to the original game, and not any of the original game's content. And yes, it's even illegal if you own the game legally. When you installed it, bought it, whatever...you have at some point agreed (legally binding) to an EULA forbidding duplication of this kind, and to use the files for strictly personal use. I'd also like to push home, once and again, that we do not condone encouragement towards, or encourage ourselves, piracy. It's not a word we'll ban outright and in many cases logic dictates, but I digress.

It'd also be great if we couldn't throw around that breach of the licence agreements and duplication of game files on the internet is in any way acceptable. If you're not sure, wait for someone who is to reply. Rockstar are great people doing a great job that millions enjoy, and they are extremely grateful for their fanbase and the admins of fan sites just like this one; it would be a shame for it to be noted that we had comments like these floating around our forums. If in doubt, look to the first post, Gerard spelled it out right there in black & white.

and they are extremely grateful for their fanbase and the admins of fan sites just like this one; it would be a shame for it to be noted that we had comments like these floating around our forums. If in doubt, look to the first post, Gerard spelled it out right there in black & white.

If I didn't know better I'd think you were joking at this part...

• 4 weeks later...

It is illegal to distribute, upload, share, copy or download any GTA game. Even if you own a copy, that does not give you the right to share it with other people.

That means it is illegal for you to share the game files for anyone else to download.

If you own a copy yourself, then downloading an extra copy for yourself (e.g. if your disk get scratched) is a bit of a grey area. The main problem is that if you torrent it, that means you are sharing it to other people (it's not just a download).

As for the free download suggestion, Rockstar STILL makes quite a bit of money from people buying SA and VC through Steam etc. That money is paying for GTA V to be developed. Don't deprive them of that.