I can't delete mods what i have been installed

pupux

• 2 months later...

Did you solve this??

Because I can't get rid of two mods I installed with Sami... It won't uninstall them, sometimes it says it does but they're still there. I sometimes get an error as well when I try to to uninstall.

This annoys me a lot because what's the point of mods if you have to re-install the game every-time you want to get rid of them... They should write in the description that it might not uninstall. Staying away from all mods now. If I can ever get rid of these two.

There seems to be several recent topics about this SAMI thing and not being able to uninstall mods. I tried it out once for a short while when I was a noob to modding and noticed that it had a tendency to mess with things that I wanted left alone. So I ended up using it to locate things that I wanted to edit and then closing it without saving any changes. Then I would make my changes manually. In the end I ended up just using it for the cheats.

Well that would be a shame because you would miss out on a lot of cool stuff.

Install mods manually with something like IMG Tool and you will have much fewer problems.

A nice clean game is always better. Sometimes I wish GTA wasn't moddable.

Mhm, on topic, how can you uninstall SA, delete the remaining files, and the mod remains there? Just doesn't make sense... did you make any files hidden or something?