PiZZADOX's Plus 27 Trainer

Chris

The trainers for San Andreas are flooding in, thanks to Hannibal.Barca for sending this one to me via email.

PiZZADOX's +27 Trainer brings you the most feature packed trainer yet. This Screenshot shows you them all, and you can turn off the cheesy background music that plays when you open the trainer.

This trainer is sure to become the most widely used for a while, all the features will be pretty useful if you are struggling with certain parts of the game, or if you are just using it for fun.

If you know of any trainers/tools/mods or anything that we don't have here, you can always email them to us with a link to where they are or attach them to the email. Alternatively you can use the Submit A Mod page we just put online. Please read the instructions on that page before submitting.

UPDATE: This is now a +27 trainer, not a +20 as ws the original release

Download Link: PiZZADOX's Plus 27 Trainer

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been using this for a while, and just today, Avast! had suddenly gave some warnings about a trojan horse found in the trainer.

I deleted and re-downloaded the trainer (from here), and got the warning again.

Please check your systems....

It's a shame, since it really is a good trainer.

False warning? I hope so... but you have to be real careful.

Hey, I've been using this for a while, and just today, Avast! had suddenly gave some warnings about a trojan horse found in the trainer.

I deleted and re-downloaded the trainer (from here), and got the warning again.

Please check your systems....

It's a shame, since it really is a good trainer.

False warning? I hope so... but you have to be real careful.

I'm fairly certain it's a false positive by avast! I had the same warning after the VPS updated. A mate of my scanned it with other antivirus and nothing suspicious was found. I added 'pztrain.exe' and its path to the exclusion list.

• 3 weeks later...

its my first messege here, i have a problem, when i got the trainer to use it for stopping time of missions cause there is a mission in the driving school with the 5 labs in 40 seconds, i tried to do it with all ways, but always fail, this trainer only stops mission times with countdown only, not from zero and up,

can anyone help me to pass it or get other trainer to solve this problem.