Another TBOGT question...

TUN3R

With the normal game without touching/changing any files. The only weapons you can get on TBOGT are the weapons that came with the episode and all of the weapons Niko could use. The only weapon Luis can use that came from

Lost and Damned is the Grenade Launcher.

With the PC version, It probably is possible to get all the weapons and vehicles into one game but I haven't seen that happen yet. I'm sure someone will manage to do it sometime if someone already hasn't. If you play free-mode on TBOGT, all the interiors that Niko, Johnny and Luis were able to enter are open.

With the normal game without touching/changing any files. The only weapons you can get on TBOGT are the weapons that came with the episode and all of the weapons Niko could use. The only weapon Luis can use that came from

Lost and Damned is the Grenade Launcher.

With the PC version, It probably is possible to get all the weapons and vehicles into one game but I haven't seen that happen yet. I'm sure someone will manage to do it sometime if someone already hasn't. If you play free-mode on TBOGT, all the interiors that Niko, Johnny and Luis were able to enter are open.

I see...

Well lemme put the question differently:

How are the GTA IV, TLAD and TBOGT folders set (both separated / DLC and EFLC / disk)? Are they all in one folder or separated folders like... say... The Sims 2?

Edited by TUN3R