Is chinatown wars better than gta and gta 2

Einoriuks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

What kind of question is that? Of course it is, doesn't even compare, GTA I and GTA II never really had much content, just a few cars, a few guns and free roam... sure there were missions but, I'm one of the many people I know that never bothered with 'em.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man GTA and GTA 2 are legends R* has added them to their Hall of Fame. Where as CW is just a new game i mean it is unfair to compare these two.

Legendary boring...

Grand Theft Auto started with Grand Theft Auto I, GTA started with Grand Theft Auto III. Deal with it.

Legendary boring...

Grand Theft Auto started with Grand Theft Auto I, GTA started with Grand Theft Auto III. Deal with it.

That didn't even make sense. However, I have come to expect that from you.

It is. If I were stuck on a deserted island, with no electricity, or cable TV but with a PSP, infinite batteries and a PC set up only to use torrents I would pick Chinatown Wars...

Really? I'd probably go with a bunch of non-GTA titles before I'd pick CTW up again. It was not a very fun game to play, not on the PSP at least.

In my oppinion yes because it has better graphics and a lot of more activities.

I haven't played ChinaTown Wars, however I would think it was better than GTA1 to GTA2 because ChinaTown Wars came out years after GTA 1 & 2. This distant time frame would theoretical allow the developers to add better sound, better graphics, have more ideas with state-of-the-art technology. Not to sound like an E3 journalist just saying, lol

• 2 months later...