Episodes From Liberty City PC...

TUN3R

I hate the fact that the general content from EFLC such as vehicles, weapons and minigames are separated amongst the 2 DLC's and the base game GTA IV. Would it be so bad if Niko would drive a Super Diamond? Or if Johny used the sticky bombs? Now comes my question, when EFLC comes to PC will we be able to mod it so that the content from all 3 games is united in one (I personally would like that one to be GTA IV base game)? Cause it's annoying that you have to switch episodes just to drive a certain car, use a certain weapon etc...

Thanks.

Edited by TUN3R

If anybody finds a way to mod, then I'm sure they will.

I myself am having a hard time even modding the original game since every new patch Rockstar releases disables my mods, ASI loaders, trainers, etc.

I think there's a patch that disables Rockstar's protection. Heard someone on YouTube.

• 4 months later...

Even though I bought the game for PC, I only just recently bought a Quad Core and set that up in a nVidia based board with the 7100 chip built in, so it will actually bypass the GeForce 7100 internal graphics to use PCIexpress Palit card I obtained Geforce 8600 model with 512MB DDR3 graphics Ram. Not a bad one for the price, but I hear it can be iffy still for GTA gaming, though it's officially recommended, oddly.

I wonder, was anyone else dismayed by the extra long load time, I seemed to encounter, I was putting together a YouTube clip showing the loading on my Acer Aspire laptop with it's own Core Dual. However, it lacked the right graphics with Intel chipset, but it was basically a test that took seemingly forever. Hence, I am hoping to still get an Xbox360 copy used, but there are none!! hahaha

Even though I bought the game for PC, I only just recently bought a Quad Core and set that up in a nVidia based board with the 7100 chip built in, so it will actually bypass the GeForce 7100 internal graphics to use PCIexpress Palit card I obtained Geforce 8600 model with 512MB DDR3 graphics Ram. Not a bad one for the price, but I hear it can be iffy still for GTA gaming, though it's officially recommended, oddly.

I wonder, was anyone else dismayed by the extra long load time, I seemed to encounter, I was putting together a YouTube clip showing the loading on my Acer Aspire laptop with it's own Core Dual. However, it lacked the right graphics with Intel chipset, but it was basically a test that took seemingly forever. Hence, I am hoping to still get an Xbox360 copy used, but there are none!! hahaha

Wrong topic dude.