Tips for GTA3?

Timothy__tt

Do you want the first, long, rubbish tip I gave you?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or no? (No both yes and nos)

• Yes
    • No
    • Rubbish
    • Awesome
    • Fun
    • Boring, kill them with a tank

DUMB PEDS

On the 2nd island/Stuaton Island, in the Coloubian Gang area, drive a car (any) and turn right (which leads you away from the area, into the Yardies/Yakaza{both area}). You should see a pond/river or something. Not a parking lot , but a pond/river and a bridge. You shouldn't be on the bridge by the way. A repair shop is close by. Main point is, drive your car next to the river, on the pedestrians road with one wheel hanging off the edge. Your car now should be blocking the people on the streets walking, some go around the car, some don't... Jump right on to the car(not something you can't jump on), switch to the GTA2 camera and watch the guys who don't walk around the car. They should walk to the edge of the bridge, and fall down to the pond/ river thing. If it don't work, re-park your car again. You won't get any wanted levels, and its heaps of fun. If some fell on to the step made out of grass(shuld be rare)and wasn't dumb enough to keep walking, solutions: ignore them/go down and open fire to scare them/go down and kill them with bat or granedes to launch them if you like.

Man... Sorry for my bad English and I wrote lots of rubbish...

KILL AS MANY PEOPLE YOU LIKE

I know I am typing rubbish but just use a bat and kill people until a cop comes and go to the other side of the road and keep it rolling. If a cop sees you run with jumping or kill him too. No wanted level until cop sees you

HOW TO HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR WASHING MACHINE

You can only do that on the 1st island/Portland. Go to the R/C mission for exploding the Diablo gang cars. Once in, drive to your home and enter the door. you should have no problem with time and ranges. Note also that you can go up the stairs on the train track near the truck but trains can't wreck your R/C

PAINT SHOP GLITCH

Drive a (most prefered a car with boot[sedan])car to a paint shop (most prefered the one on the 3rd island/Shoreside Vale)and drive slowly, inch by an inch into the shop. When the door closes on the garage, somehow if you are lucky, it cuts your boot on half so you actually sees the end of your car. If you are really lucky, you fall down the map and respawned rear the dam, some sort of control room. If it don't work, it works for me! some ad

CAR JACKING FUN STUFF

If you happen to find a scared driver somewhere stuck to the left side of the wall (driver's side) ,jack it from the right and the driver should popout on the right. If driver is a guy who wants his car back, ram him.

STREET RACING

Find a Bashee/Diablo Stallion/Cheetah/Manana/any CAR, do a drive by on a car you would like to race with. wait for him/her to stop at a red light, and do a drive by. Race is on! Or if a car was stuck at a intersection, ram him a little and he will go faster than normal

HITCHHIKER

Stop the traffic and jump on to a car. Not a cop car by the way. Stand anywhere you want and he/she will eventually drive. If you want it to go faster, shoot it and it will. Sometimes when you jump on you won't stick. re-load game and try again. If car is going around a corner after you shoot it, my advice for you was to jump off quickly.

P.S.:Go on youtube and search GTA4 BG&SS. Its a very fun series made. Features Bloopers! Gliches! Silly Stuff! There is no 9th video of series yet but the 8th was aweome and so as the 4th. Get it on your mobile using some converter. I absolutely recommend it for my friends. Like 10 yrs old and stuff. Just kiddin', just kiddin'

THATS ALL AND IF YOU HAVE MORE, COMMENT! I LOVE THEM SO PLZ DO COMMENT. I DON'T LIKE BEING LEFT COLD...

Use a M16 and use the scope and headshot somebody. That you don't like.