GTA SA, Mod problems and crashes

Sunflash

Hi, i've been looking for help everywhere but no one could help me with this i hope you guys can,

I've installed some MOD in my GTA since i'm playing a SA-MP server, and those are the mods i installed:

LS-RP MOd v2.

Map Turf = Changes your radar and map to a more detailed way to travel in SA.

And a Vehicle Pack, with a lot of cars moded.

My problem is that i installed those mods with SA Mod installer, and i provably replaced the backup files too. it was the first time i installed mods. But i started to get problems with the Map Turf mod, i crashed out of the game many times when i drove in some areas. So i uninstalled it. And the mod is still there, i uninstalled all mods with the SA Mod installer. and none of them dissapeard, all mods are still there. I reinstalled the game like 100 times, and they're still there. The thing is now that i can't play on SA-Mp without getting crashed, but in Singleplayer when i get crashed too. Do anyone knows how i can remove those damn files from my whole computer? so i can install the game from the start again.

Note: My game is installed from a legal bought CD, no pirate files at all.

Edited by Sunflash

Hi, i've been looking for help everywhere but no one could help me with this i hope you guys can,

I've installed some MOD in my GTA since i'm playing a SA-MP server, and those are the mods i installed:

LS-RP MOd v2.

Map Turf = Changes your radar and map to a more detailed way to travel in SA.

And a Vehicle Pack, with a lot of cars moded.

My problem is that i installed those mods with SA Mod installer, and i provably replaced the backup files too. it was the first time i installed mods. But i started to get problems with the Map Turf mod, i crashed out of the game many times when i drove in some areas. So i uninstalled it. And the mod is still there, i uninstalled all mods with the SA Mod installer. and none of them dissapeard, all mods are still there. I reinstalled the game like 100 times, and they're still there. The thing is now that i can't play on SA-Mp without getting crashed, but in Singleplayer when i get crashed too. Do anyone knows how i can remove those damn files from my whole computer? so i can install the game from the start again.

Note: My game is installed from a legal bought CD, no pirate files at all.

This is a tough thing to figure out, One problem is you may have to uninstall the Mod installer.. And any program related to installing mod files. Then uninstall and then re-install GTA SA again, I would also delete out the User folder, and or copy and paste it into a new named folder, the saved folder and saved games files could have something still attached from the mod... This means you would have to start a new game or download a 100% complete game..

Try this out, unless you have already done so, if so please put another reply in this post to narrow down what else it could be causing this.