X-Factor 2009

Thomas.

X-Factor 2009  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you support in the final?

• Joe McElderry
    • Olly Murs
    • Stacey Solomon

This forum has been quite inactive lately and I thought it may be a good idea to liven it up a little bit. I know that the X-Factor series 6 ended last night but I'm just curious to know who you supported for it.

Joe McElderry, winner of the 2009 X-Factor. His mentor was Cheryl Cole. He's from South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England.

Olly Murs, second place in the 2009 X-Factor. His mentor was Simon Cowell. He's from Witham, Essex, England.

Stacey Solomon, third place in the 2009 X-Factor. Her mentor was Danii Minoque. She's from Dagenham, London, England.

This is only meant for a good discussion so don't start fighting over who thought someone should've won and please keep to finalists. I don't particularly want to hear about John & Edward, Candy Rain nor anyone else who didn't end up in the final.

I'm glad Joe won but my support was with Stacey just because she was local really and of course John & Edward had gone so I might as well have supported someone. But Stacey was at my rival college and was at my theatre school, I have probably met her I just don't remember, it was such a long time ago. Once she left I prefered Joe, I found Olly too cocky.

I'm friends with Joe online. I was really surprised when he told me he was on X-Factor and even more surprised when he told me he won. Everyone thinks hes lieng about being Joe because, well, his real names Hinza but he said they messed up. Oh well. I don't watch X-Factor but 'Joe' showed me a vid on Youtube of 'him' and he was pretty good. So I was voting for him.

I'm glad Joe won but my support was with Stacey just because she was local really and of course John & Edward had gone so I might as well have supported someone. But Stacey was at my rival college and was at my theatre school, I have probably met her I just don't remember, it was such a long time ago. Once she left I prefered Joe, I found Olly too cocky.

I don't know what people saw in Olly. I didn't think he could sing as well as Joe could but a lot of people from my school were saying otherwise. Besides, Joe got 60% of the vote.

I'm friends with Joe online. I was really surprised when he told me he was on X-Factor and even more surprised when he told me he won. Everyone thinks hes lieng about being Joe because, well, his real names Hinza but he said they messed up. Oh well. I don't watch X-Factor but 'Joe' showed me a vid on Youtube of 'him' and he was pretty good. So I was voting for him.

I'm friends with him on Twitter. However, there are about 20 facebook profiles of him. It's quite sad that only one of them is real.

Danyl was too cocky, although he was one of the favourites to win. The public didn't warm to him that much, probably because of his cockiness. I would have liked Olly to win, he's a good entertainer, not the greatest singer but could easily sell lots of records. I don't think he had the chance for his best songs on the show, if he did he would have probably won. Joe was note perfect from start to finish, not surprised he won, but I preferred Olly.