Video converters promoted through spam?

Huckleberry Pie

I know this may be silly or unnecessary, but I found this subforum rather interesting (and also amusing; I've read posts from spammers who stated that they'll continue on spamming :awesome:), as they made a hall of shame list of jerks from China or whatever whom they found out to be selling crappy, bloated software and promoting it through spam, so that the whole interwebz can boycott or even make fun of them.

I guess some of you might find it useful when you're buying a good video converter, although there are a lot more better (albeit free) alternatives out there that can do the trick.

Oxelon Media Converter

The best free media converter I have found till date. Its even better than some paid ones.

Its simple too and very nicely integrates with windows explorer.

I use Prism Video Converter but I think I'll try the one you posted just for kicks, 'cause Prism has a few flaws . . .

EDIT 20 Minutes Later: Lol yeah, your program is way better than mine, uninstalled Prism and its cousin Switch and AVG told me both programs were backdoors, go figure.

Only bad news is that even your program can't figure out how to use 100% of my CPU, only around 50-75%.

Edited by Raybob

Oxelon Media Converter

The best free media converter I have found till date. Its even better than some paid ones.

Its simple too and very nicely integrates with windows explorer.

I use Prism Video Converter but I think I'll try the one you posted just for kicks, 'cause Prism has a few flaws . . .

EDIT 20 Minutes Later: Lol yeah, your program is way better than mine, uninstalled Prism and its cousin Switch and AVG told me both programs were backdoors, go figure.

Only bad news is that even your program can't figure out how to use 100% of my CPU, only around 50-75%.

Yeah its better. I like it too and best of all its free even though its not very popular. I found this program and find most of the great programs from softonic.