Spoosh problem

SuspiciousOne

Uhh yeah, this is the problem:

I download Spoosh, I want to play VC with it so I extract it and the file appears for only a second, when dragging it somewhere it does nothing.

I think the cause is McAfee blocking the program somehow but if I disable too many functions I'm afraid my computer will get invasions of viruses and all that shit so please help me.

And I have Windows Vista (unfortunately)

What is Spoosh exactly? I can't find it at all on Google or TGTAP. If you want it installed correctly you might have to change some settings in your Anti-Virus program's options so that it allows you to access the download. If you want to use the file then you're going to have to change some settings but you can always change them back once you have finished making the download work on Vice City.

N.B.

Make a back-up of necessary game files before using mods.

What is Spoosh exactly? I can't find it at all on Google or TGTAP. If you want it installed correctly you might have to change some settings in your Anti-Virus program's options so that it allows you to access the download. If you want to use the file then you're going to have to change some settings but you can always change them back once you have finished making the download work on Vice City.

N.B.

Make a back-up of necessary game files before using mods.

I know how to use mods, I make many mods myself, I kinda never backup unless I had problems with installing it before.

And about Spoosh: Spoosh is a program that lets you know the X,Y,Z position of where you are plus you can spawn vehicles with it (that's what I need it for).

I don't know if there's more to it but anyway, I tried changing the settings of McAfee too, didn't help at all.