Adobe Products

FamousGTA

Ok so my brother bought me a WHOLE bunch of Adobe produts.. some i dont know of... but i need help.. like what are they used for.. heres the ones that i dont know what there for

- InDesign CS4

- Illustrator CS4

- Flash CS4 Professional

- Fireworks CS4

- Contribute CS4

- After Effects CS4

- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4

- Soundbooth CS4

- Adobe OnLocation CS4

- Encore CS4

- Adobe Bridge CS4

- Adobe Device Central CS4

- Version Cue CS4

Ok so my brother bought me a WHOLE bunch of Adobe produts..

Right... ;)

- InDesign CS4 - Used for creating documents, usually PDFs, compiling magazines, books and other publications. Can export and decompile PDF files.

- Illustrator CS4 - Used for creating and editing vector images, extremely useful for logo design.

- Flash CS4 Professional - Used for creating flash animations, i'm sure you know what they are. ;)

- Fireworks CS4 - Used for prototyping web and application designs, with some built in coding functionality.

- Contribute CS4 - Used to create and manage web content for your site without the need to learn HTML.

- After Effects CS4 - Dedicated animation software, far more indepth than the small animation capabilities of Photoshop or Imageready (killed off with CS2)

- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 - Video editing software, similar to Sony Vegas.

- Soundbooth CS4 - Recording and editing of sound (duh)

- Adobe OnLocation CS4

- Encore CS4 - Really an extension of premiere pro, it just allows straight to disk video recording and some other shit.

- Adobe Bridge CS4 - A file manager, wlorks alot like windows explorer, but with much greater amounts of fatures, such as file ratings, slideshows, advanced file information.

- Adobe Device Central CS4 - Manages the devices that connect to and respond to your adobe programs.

- Version Cue CS4 - Works as a central 'hub' for a workgroup, like in a n office, where you can all share files, edit them and share them.

Just off the top of my head.

Your brother is earning 250k+ or something? I wouldn't give all of that away even for sex with Emma Watson.

Note that After Effects is a visual effects program, not just some animation software.

It's one of the few Adobe products I use a lot (together with photoshop, precier pro and acrobat).

awesome.gif

kk Jace xD.... he bought be InDesign , Illistrator, AfterEffects, VersionCue, Fireworks... he gave me Preimire Pro, Encore, he didnt want those.. i own Photoshop 7, Deamweaver and more..... and he makes good money :S

Your brother is earning 250k+ or something? I wouldn't give all of that away even for sex with Emma Watson.

Note that After Effects is a visual effects program, not just some animation software.

It's one of the few Adobe products I use a lot (together with photoshop, precier pro and acrobat).

awesome.gif

ewww emma watson.

sif hot lol.

well she's OK but like...there are SO many hotter girls around.

take for example article-1164274-040DE3A5000005DC-366_224x423.jpg

:awesome:

her, i would give money for sex with. emma watson, no thanks.

lol jace the game is over. its pretty obvious this present was found with the help of mininova :P

Edited by WRX22B1998