Rate The Song Above You

• 6 months later...

I liked the idea of this topic over at that other related forum...um? Something or another. Well, there were plenty of suggested listening ideas in that thread, hopefully the idea to turn you on to something new will result here as well.

I was enjoying multiple version of Robin Trower last night, and here to share with you...

Day of the EAGLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ThYHVLOgrg

As for the Wire? I've never seen it because I boycotted cable TV long ago, it's just so much crap you pay for, there are some redeeming channels or shows.

Solomon Burke is supposed legend.. I was made aware of him when he guested a Rolling Stones concert. Major Stones fan. 8/10 for that song, I don't know too many actually!

Edited by BlackListedB

Thought this topic had died TBH, so thanks for resurrecting it, albeit briefly. Don't know if anyone cares, but I'll post some stuff anyway. The Wire is a really involving show, you follow the trail of the detectives as they're solving their cases and working on their main one, while you see the criminals coping with everyday life. It's not at all boring, but you have to keep watching because each season does't get going until around half way through. The creators compared it to the Moby Dick story, where in chapter 1 you don't see or hear the whale, and ohter characters aren't mentioned either, but give it time and it'll pay you back. Also the end of every series has a fantastic montage lasting around 3 or 4 minutes with an ending song, and Fast Train ended one of the seasons. I started rewatching it recently, and it's too addictive.

That's a pretty good song, I'd give it 7.

If you're starting off with that then should maybe make this one a classic rock song too.

That one's OK, reminds me of Primal Scream. 6/10.

I can't remember if, when you're embedding, you keep the v= blah blah, or deletethe v= and keep the rest after that. Will try both:

v=sSaTQXVzdSY

sSaTQXVzdSY

Right, so it's not youtube tags any more then. Dind't know that. Anyway:

Edited by Bateman.

• 1 year later...

Not really my kinda thing, I listen to game audio when I play the game, but go to original (or boot) sources for the music stuff. I put very few music tracks on my game systems as well, more room for video and game data. 5/10

I got some more ideas to keep this thread rolling along, so let's not wait another year to update!? Eh??

ORDOCFiI-Wg

testing

Been so long, don't recall the embed code... my bad. I got two killer songs, seeing which would work

Edited by BlackListedB

• 8 months later...